• Chapter 2 •

I walk back to my house (picture of it above) I built it back in 1800 but the protectors of humans helped me redecorate it just before they left for their job 7 months ago. You must be wondering why is it my house not all of ours that's cause we buy everything in my name including the land my house is built on its quite a beautiful place with sea near it and a big forest that's why I stay here when I'm free so do the other protectors but all of them have built cottages for themselves around my house. We have lands almost everywhere.

The land we have comes in no territory which is the best part. No packs or coven or tribe comes here to patrol and stuff which allows us to shift, practice and all that even if they do come Alarms will go off that amy has put Since Amy is the one who stays the most with humans he knows all the technologies and then teaches us all about them. He keeps all the properties we own in my name uptodate with the technologies too. Since I am mostly free I earned enough money with Ethan.

How I earned the money? You see I am more than 4000 years old and I have read every book their is on almost everything and taken classes joined universities so I know a lot of stuff and I have been using my knowledge to do jobs related to the information in 1200 I was a doctor once a teacher I once became a well known international country singer too that was 80 years ago. I had fake my death and disappeared for 40 years it was worth it though.

I share the love of books with art so mostly when she goes of to missions she brings me all the new books from wherever she goes actually everyone bring books for me (not that I don't buy books for myself I do) which makes me wonder what Sia has brought for me.

I have more free time than them since I am only needed when fight between two different species are involved (not small rogue fights that took place 30 mins ago I just went there cause I had a vision of that place we only have a vision when the ones we are supposed to protect are in danger now I know why i had the vision its cause Sia was gonna go after Ethan) the reason I am involved in fights between different species is cause than the protectors would be against eachother.

They (the protectors) don't stop all fights though they only stop the fights that are against the laws like land fights etc all pack, coven and tribes were given lands since the start so they fight off the ones who try to start a war (I just protect the protectors not other species). There has never been big wars.

The wars that happened would be of one pack against one coven or one tribe and stuff like that. Big war would be the one that would involve more than 2 tribes or 4 covens. Tribes are the most dangerous. So I am supposed to interfere in the fight (as in stop the fight not just protect the protectors.. The big wars never happened as we have been keeping peace between them since forever) if big wars happen cause covens contain vampires which have lived longer and have more experience and tribes contain witches and wizards who don't even need to be present at the battlefield they can do the magic in their room and just harm enough enemies.

It's not necessary if they are fighting against other supernaturals. if 4 covens are even fighting against eachother I am supposed to Help the the vampire's protector (Sia) or if two tribes fight than Arthur and art would end up in danger cause when there is trouble with one tribe they both have to join their power to make it enough to stop the tribes magic. It takes 2 protectors to stop one tribe. But since I am the most powerful I alone can stop 2 tribes with 1 pack and 1 coven I have never done so but I know I am capable as we have been told by the goddesses about how strong we are and what can we do.

Packs fight very less so I don't know if 3 packs or 5 packs would be more dangerous than 2 tribes or not. Packs have their own pack laws and their alpha King and queen who they listen too that they have no troubles if they do its within the pack and we protectors don't interfere in that or mostly its with rogues who come on their land and that is also something we don't do anything about cause they are allowed to kill anyone who trespasses their territory.

So mostly Ethan is free and with me. He just protects the rogues and sometimes very rarely some some pack members who get attacked by rogues when they are in no man's territory which is also called human land. Rogues think no man's land is theirs when in actual its of humans who have no idea it's theirs. They think the ones they have bought is theirs how silly.

We have small pieces of lands everywhere as I have told above. they all have houses built on them for all of us. I stay here mostly but not when I feel very lonely. if all the protectors are gone I go where most of them are. These lands human think are passed by generation to generation of the family it belonged to in the past. Like this land they think is of the Anax knight(Amy did the fake paper work while ariston came up with the surname) who bought it in 1800 and since than this land belongs to anax's offspring. It's been 7 months since we have made our presence known by redecorating. Me and Ethan decided that we are going to join a high school here cause I have nothing to do same goes for Ethan.

Now that Sia is back I am going to read the books she brought and than we are going to join the school.

I hear some moaning and groaning which pulls me out of my thoughts and makes me notice that Ethan and Sia are back. So they have made up. *Thank God I can't stand there bickering anyway* I think. Seeing that if I don't stop them now I'll have free porn. I fake cough "Ahem" it doesn't work *ofcourse* I think. "okay break it up lovebirds mate less girl coming through" saying this and sit in between of them which makes them break up. "So no longer mad at him Sia are you?" I ask her while smirking. She blushes and says "well no he explained to me how you wanted to join the school here and told him to talk to the woman he was smiling at to make fake documents for you both... why didn't you tell me you were planning to join the school here I would have joined too" she says and then looks up I see the hurt in her eyes before I could ask her why she was hurt she continues "it's been a complete decade since you and I or you, me and art have spent some quality time together.. I miss it" she finishes with so much emotion. It makes me feel guilty for not asking her but I had my reasons which I'll make her see. "Sia I didn't expect you to be back this month I thought you will be gone for 2 more months" I say smiling at her.

"I wanted to surprise you both and speaking of which I brought something for you" she says. "oh yes which book is it?" I ask practically bouncing up and down between them (since I sat between them to stop them from almost fucking eachother's brain out) from excitement. "Oh it's not a book" she says which makes my face fall noticing that she quickly continues "it's an app I heard two humans talking about on the airport. It's called wattpad. It has very wide range of books from bad to good to great to amazing ratings and lots of genres too" she finishes. "Oh really that sounds so nice download it for me will you?" I say handing her my phone since she nodded to me.