The Party and The Monster

"What the hell?" They heard someone say as the light turned on. The two agents instantly panicked and Hotch pulled the sheets up more. Emily sat up a little but tried to kept everything hidden.
Standing in the room was Rossi and he wasn't alone. JJ was standing next to him and her jaw was dropped as well as Reid, who was the color of a tomato.
As if it couldn't get worse, Derek happened to walk by, so when he saw the team he entered the room.
"Holy shit!" he exclaimed.
He walked in on his boss doing his partner.
"Get out!" Hotch yelled in his unit chief voice that scared all of them expect Rossi. Emily fell back into the bed and closed her eyes as everyone basically ran out. Quickly the agents all left, but not Dave. He just shut the door.
"What are you two doing?!"
"Isn't it obvious?" Emily asked.
"Dave can you give us some time?" Hotch asked as he moved out of Emily and they rearranged. He couldn't help but smile with pride when she made a faint noise as he left her body.
Rossi shook his head and grabbed his bag.
"I'll room with JJ tonight. Emily, where is your key?"
She pointed to her pants that were on the floor by the door. He got it then said,
"Please at least try to be quiet."
"Thanks Dave," Aaron said and nodded.
Once he was gone.
They were able to pick up from where they left off.

The following morning on the plane was extremely awkward.
Everyone knew what the two brunette agents were up to.
"So will I see you all at Jacks party tomorrow?" Aaron asked.
Everyone said yes and that's all they said to each other for the rest of the ride.

Of course that day, both children were overjoyed to see their parents. After dinner they watched a movie together then went off to bed.

The next morning, Jack woke up to pancakes and bacon and eggs.
It was his special birthday breakfast.
The party started at twelve.
By twelve fifteen the whole team was there and so was their extended family. Elaine was there as well as Will and the kids. It was a good turn out. Aaron was supposed to be grilling hotdogs, hamburgers and chicken for lunch.
Christine was playing with and entertaining Penelope, JJ, Reid, and Kevin. Jack was playing soccer with Morgan, Will and Henry.
Rossi was helping Hotch cook and Emily was inside getting the drinks.
"I need to go grab something," Aaron said and ran into the house.
He found his beautiful wife in the kitchen filling a pitcher of water.
"Hey," he said and grabbed the spatula he needed.
She smiled at him and said,
"Hi," quietly then looked back down.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
She nodded.
"Yeah, I'm fine," she told him.
He gave her a look.
"Emily, talk to me," he said and walked around to her. He slowly slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head in her neck.
"Aaron, I'm okay," she tried to assure him. However, he knew his wife and he knew somethings was off about her, he just didn't know what it was. There was something that Emily wasn't telling him and he knew it was something she was trying to hide. Instead of probing and annoying her until she broke he chose to just let it go for now.
"I love you," he whispered in her ear.
She turned around.
"I love you more."
He smiled and said,
"Impossible."
She leaned up and kissed him.
It was brief at first, but then Prentiss pulled him back down for some more action. Emily had her hands up on his neck and his were on her back. Slowly, they trailed down to her bottom and he rested them there as he kissed her senseless. She moaned into his mouth as he slipped his tongue in.
"Hey, remember what happened last time we were in a kitchen all alone making out?" she asked him with a devilish grin.
"Yeah, I gave you an awful bruise," he said and attacked her lips once more.
It was as if they couldn't get enough of each other. Suddenly, they were interrupted by a group of people, including their daughter. JJ, Rossi and Penelope walked in.
"My God, you two just don't stop, do you?" Rossi asked with a shake of his head.
Christine was in JJ's arms and she was crying. The crying is what broke the couple apart.
Quickly they separated.
All the agents had wide eyes after seeing how intensely two of their friends were kissing.
They were really going at each other.
"What's wrong?" Emily asked and went over to her daughter.
"Christine got hit by the soccer ball," JJ explained.
Emily took her little girl and rubbed her back as the child leaned into her.
"Oh Princess, are you okay?" Aaron asked and walked over to his family. He gently kissed his child's head.
Christine just shook her head and stayed laying on Emily.
"Let's go outside," the brunette woman offered and carried her girl out.
"We should all go outside," Aaron said and followed her out with the spatula.
"You said you had to go get something. I thought it would take thirty seconds. I walk in, and your making out with your wife. Come on Aaron," Rossi said jokingly.
Hotch just smiled at him and shrugged.

The rest of the party went great. After lunch, dinner and cake, Hotch and Morgan made a campfire for everyone.
The team all had chairs out and the kids sat on the floor comfortably roasting marshmallows and talking.
It was getting pretty late, so Christine got up and walked over to Emily.
"Mommy, I tired," she said.
Prentiss held her arms out.
"Come sit with me," she said.
The girl climbed into her lap and snugged in close to her mother.
Aaron walked into the house and got people some blankets. After passing them out, he placed one over his wife and daughter.
After a while, people started to leave.
However, even once everyone was gone and both children were asleep, Aaron and Emily stayed out by the fire and talked.

Once that night ended, the family of four went inside and straight to bed.
"I love you," Aaron said and kissed his wife.
"I love you more," Prentiss told him.
"That's impossible," he replied and pulled her into his arms for the night.
Soon enough, both agents drifted off.
At around two, they woke up to screaming coming from down the hall.
It was Christine.
Both agents were up and in their little girls room.
Hotch went over to her bed and picked her up as Emily turned the light on.
"What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Hotch asked.
"No, the monster," Christine cried and plopped her head on her daddy's shoulder.
For the past two weeks Christine had been crying about a monster in her room.
"Is the monster under your bed?" Emily asked.
The girl shook her head.
"My window," she said and pointed to the open window.
"I could've sworn I shut this when I put her down before," Prentiss and walked over to close it. When she did, she looked out and saw a figure running down the street and into a car.
"Aaron," she said seriously.
He joined her right in time to see a truck pulling away from the front of their house.
He stared out the window at the person leaving, trying to figure out who it was.
Prentiss took their daughter from him and tried to calm her down.
"Mommy, I wanna stay with you," the child told her.
Emily nodded and kissed her head.
The two made their way back to their room with their daughter.
"I'm going to go clear the rest of the house, starting with Jacks room. Stay in here with her," Hotch said and took out his gun.
She nodded and watched him leave.
Emily sat down on their bed and just rocked the little one to sleep. Fifteen minutes later, Aaron returned.
"The house is all clear. No one else is here but us. I made sure all the windows and doors were locked too," he said and out his gun away.
"Aaron, someone was in our daughter's room-"
"Em, it's just the window."
"She's been telling us there was a monster there for two weeks and we didn't do anything."
Prentiss was getting emotional.

Sometimes Aaron would stop and try to remember what Emily was like before kids and before they fell in love. He honestly couldn't remember how he felt about her before they went out, and how she acted.

"Listen, I promise you, we're safe," he said. Emily sighed and got back in bed.
She laid Christine down and pulled her close to her. Hotch just watched as his wife fell asleep with her arms wrapped around their child. Then, he was out too.