Mommy

The next morning, the two agents took showers and then headed down for check out. Everyone was already there when the brunettes arrived, including Sara.
"Emily, I heard you weren't feeling well, is everything alright?" the woman asked.
"Yeah, I think I got the stomach bug or something, I'll be fine," Prentiss lied.
Hotch went over to return their room keys and check out, and when he walked back over to Emily he wrapped an arm around her protectively, which got Saras attention.
"Wait, are you two-"
"Yeah," Hotch cut her off.
Prentiss just looked away, a bit embarrassed by the whole PDA thing.
"Well, you two make a lovely couple," Sara said and it was clear she didn't mean it. Then she walked away.
"You two are a 'couple?'" Rossi walked over to confirm.
Aaron nodded with a smile.
"Just so you know, if you hurt her in any way I will-"
"Dave, it won't come to that," Hotch assured him.
"Emily, you'll let me know if he crosses any lines, right?"
"Of course," she said and tilted her head up to look at Aaron.
"Good, but I really am happy for you two," Rossi said and let a smile slip.

The plane ride home was relaxing. The tension from before was gone mostly because Sara was gone. Emily was playing cards with Reid, Rossi and Hotch were talking. Morgan was listening to music and JJ was sleeping.
When they arrived in DC, Hotch sent everyone home to rest up.
When Emily and Aaron arrived home, Jack was waiting there with Jessica.
"Daddy," he yelled when he heard the front door open. The seven year old ran into his father's arms and hugged him tight. Then, his eyes lit up when he saw Emily. Quickly he scrambled out of Hotchs arm and gave the woman a hug. It took Emily by surprised and off balance a little.
"Jack, be careful with her," Aaron said a little too seriously.
"I am," Jack told his dad.
Prentiss smiled and hugged the boy back.
Once Jessica left, Hotch and Emily decided on telling Jack about the baby. Emily was passed the first trimester and was starting to show. Plus, Aaron wanted Jack to be extra careful around her.
"Hey, buddy, can we talk?" Hotch asked once they all finished eating.
The boy nodded.
Emily shot Aaron a very nervous look. Hotch led both of them into the living room so they could discuss what was going on.
"So, Emily is going to be spending a lot of time here and I wanted to make sure you're okay with it," Hotch started with.
"I'm definitely okay with it. I love her," Jack said and smiled sweetly at the woman.
"I love you too," Emily said.
"Jack, there's something else," Aaron said.
The kid looks from his dad then to Emily.
"I'm pregnant," she said and waited for his response. The child seemed confused.
"You're going to have a little brother or sister," Hotch clarified.
Jack's jaw fell open and then his face broke in a huge grin.
"You're having a baby?!" he squealed excitedly.
Prentiss nodded and Jack flew up to give her a huge hug.
"Remember, we have to be be gentle with Emily, because she's keeping the baby safe before he or she is born," Hotch warned.
"I will Daddy. I'll protect Emily," Jack said happily.
He was overjoyed with the news. Jack was so excited about the baby and couldn't be happier that Emily was going to be a part of his family.
"So if the baby is going to be my new brother or sister, and you're going to be the baby's mommy, does that make you my new mommy?" Jack asked Emily.
Prentiss looked over at Aaron and didn't know what to say.
"If you want," she managed to say slowly.
"So I can call you Mommy now?" Jack wanted to know.
"Yeah," Emily said, still unsure about what was exactly happening.
"This is the best day ever!" Jack screamed and got up and jumped up and down.
"Hey buddy, calm down. You're gonna wake the baby," Hotch joked.
"But the baby's in Emily's belly," Jack told him. Before Hotch could reply, the kid asked,
"How did it get there Daddy? Did Emily have to eat the baby first?"
Prentiss nearly started laughing.
"You know what, I'm going to let you handle this one," Emily said and got up. Hotch just looked back to his son and said,
"It's getting late, we should get ready for bed now."
"Can Mommy tuck me in?" Jack asked hopefully.
"Why don't you go ask her?" Hotch offered with a smile.
The little boy ran off to the woman he now saw as his mother.
"Mommy," Jack called as he walked into the kitchen where Emily was doing the dishes.
Prentiss didn't turn because she didn't realize the child was referring to her.
"Mommy," Jack said again and tugged lightly on her arm.
"Yeah?" Prentiss replied.
"Can you come tuck me in and read me a story?" Jack asked her.
"Of course. Why don't you go get your pajamas on and brush your teeth, then I'll be up when you're all ready."
He nodded then made his way to his room.
Emily smiled as she watched the little boy walk away.
"Hey," Hotch said as he walked in.
She looked up at him.
"Are you relived we told him?" he wanted to know.
She let out a big breath and nodded as Hotch walked behind her and started kissing up her neck from behind.
Emily leaned into his touch and found herself turning around for more action.
Hotch had her pressed up against the counter but they were interrupted by a little voice.
"Mommy!" Jack called from his room. Prentiss pulled away.
"I'll be in a second," she called and then gave Hotch one more quick kiss before walking away.

Emily walked into Jack's room and found the boy in bed waiting for her. He had a book picked out and was waiting patiently. The kid scooted over so Emily could sit on the bed with him too.
"Come lay with me," Jack said and patted the empty spot next to his bed.
Prentiss smiled and walked over. She climbed into bed next to Jack and he leaned his head on her as she began reading. Once she finished, Jack asked if he could talk to the baby.
"Sure," Emily said.
She wasn't used to anyone doing that kind of stuff with her. Prentiss was having a hard time dealing with her pregnancy and accepting it. Of course, Aaron tried his best to help, but sometimes she just couldn't believe it.

"Hi, baby," Jack whispered to Emily's belly. Prentiss smiled so he asked,
"Can I touch it?"
When she nodded, Jack laid a hand on her stomach ever so gently.
"I'm you're big brother Jack, and I wanted to tell you that I love you so much and can't wait to play with you," the little boy said. Then, he kissed Emily's belly and whispered a goodnight to the baby.
Prentiss looked up and saw Hotch standing by the door. He walked over and the two agents put Jack to bed before heading to their own room.