Meeting

Prentiss dropped Juliet off at school, then headed to work. She was nervous about seeing Hotch, which was weird, since they basically lived together for two weeks. Of course she wanted to be with him, but she didn't think he felt the same way, since he had Beth.

"How's Juliet?" Morgan asked as they rode the elevator up together.
"Good, she's really happy I'm home, so if we get another case that takes us away anytime soon, I think I'm going to pass."
"I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that," he told her as he stepped out of the elevator. Prentiss nodded and followed him into the BAU.

Juliet on the other hand, was having a pretty stressful day at school. The person that had been sending her messages took things to a whole new level by telling her that he would be coming for her, and that if she told Emily, he would kill her and her entire team. Now, of course the kid wanted to tell her mom, but she knew what that man was capable of. Wiping an entire team out would be easy. The guy was able to kill for years and go undetected.
She texted the person back and said,
I know who you are.
The person replied,
Meet me at the library after school. Come alone...
Juliet agreed and texted Emily and said she was going to stay after and do homework, and that she could get a ride with a friend. In reality, she was going to the library to meet the man of her nightmares, and she was mostly likely taking a bus there. Luckily, she always had some extra cash on her.

By the end of the day, Juliet made her way outside and took a bus to the library. She went straight to the back and waited. After a while, she grabbed a book from the shelf and started reading. Juliet didn't realize how long she'd been reading. She decided to check her phone today we if he texted her, but when she looked down, she realized she had no signal for down reason, which was weird. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder, and her heart nearly stopped beating.
"Nice to see you again, love," the man whispered.
"How long have you been here?" she asked.
"I needed to make sure that you were alone," William said.
Juliet shuddered at the thought.
"What do you want?" Juliet asked.
"You," he said quietly in her ear. She turned around quickly.
"Oh don't worry. Not today. But soon. And if you tell anyone, you know what'll happen."
"What did I ever do to you?" Juliet asked.
"You ruined my life. You took my entire family away from me and then got everything you ever wanted," William said, taking a seat.
"I'm sorry, can you just let it go-"
"No. Your actions have consequences and the sooner you understand, the better."
Juliet was trying really hard to stay strong. However, she was really scared to death on the inside.
Juliet's phone buzzed. It was Emily calling her. William saw the name on the screen and said,
"I should let you go. Enjoy the time I'm giving you, because before you know it, it'll be gone, and then it's just going to be you and me."
Juliet looked from him then to her phone. When she looked up again, William was gone.
She sighed and answered the call.
"Hey-"
"Where are you?" Emily's panicked voice asked.
"I told you I was going to he library to study," Juliet said.
"You told me you were staying after school. It's almost six o'clock, I expected you home no later than five," Emily told her.
"I'm sorry, I guess I just lost track of time. I'll take the next bus home."
"No. Stay where you are, I'm coming to get you," Emily told her.
"Okay," Juliet said.
"See you in a bit," Prentiss replied then hung up.
Juliet just continued to read until Emily came to get her.

Prentiss pulled up and made her way inside the building. She knew exactly where Juliet would be.
"Hey," Emily called. Juliet looked up and once she saw Emily's face, she felt relived. The kid got up and ran to her mother for a hug. She was scared of William, and what he was going to do. The only reason she didn't tell Emily, is because she didn't want to get her whole team killed.
"Are you okay?" Prentiss asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Juliet asked looking up.
"I tried calling you a few times before and even texting you, but you didn't answer," the brunette said.
"You did?" Juliet asked.
"Yeah, I even went to the school looking for you. I was so worried," Emily told her.
"I'm sorry, I had my phone off so I could focus and study," the kid lied. She knew the real reason she didn't get any of Emily's calls until the last one. William must've had a cell phone jammer or something to cut off the signal while he was there. He made sure she was cut off from calling anyone long before actually interacting with her.
"Okay, well let's go home. I think I've had enough stress for one day already," Emily said wrapping her arm around Juliet. As they walked out, Juliet felt her phone buzz again. While in he car, she checked it to find a message that said,
See you tomorrow...