The Wedding

A Year and a Half Later...
Emily woke up that morning to find herself alone in bed. She sat up and right when she was about to get up, the door opened and in ran her two year old daughter.
"Mommy," the girl cried happily and jumped on the bed.
"Christine," Emily said back in the same excited tone. The kid leaped into her mother's arms and Prentiss planted kisses all over her face.
"Where's Daddy?" Emily asked the little one.
"Right here," Aaron said and walked in with a tray of food. Jack was following him with a cup of coffee for his mother.
"What's all this?" Prentiss asked with a surprised look.
Hotch set the food down and walked over to her.
"It's been a while since you had breakfast in bed. I just wanted to do something special for you," he told her and leaned in to kiss her.
"It's been a while since I had anything in bed," she corrected him and pecked his lips before looking down at her daughter with a smile.
"Don't worry, I'll be fixing that soon," he mumbled in her ear. As she turned to give him a look, he said,
"Jack, why don't you start getting ready for camp. Grandma should be here in like ten minutes."
The boy nodded and ran off to grab his backpack.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"It must be my mother. Stay here," he said to Emily and then picked their daughter up.
"I'll be right back. Give mommy a kiss goodbye," Hotch said and leaned Christine in.
After kissing her mother, she put her arms around Aaron and let him take her away.
"Grandma!" the girl yelled when she saw Elaine. She squirmed out of her father's arms and ran over to the woman she adored most, aside from her own mom.
"Hey there my little princess, how are you today?" Elaine asked and picked the girl up.
"Good," the child replied and tucked her head in Elaine's shoulder.
Then, from behind Aaron, Jack walked out.
"I'm all ready," the boy said.
"Did you say goodbye to your mom?" Hotch asked.
The kid nodded and hugged his dad.
"Where is Emily?" Elaine asked.
"In bed still," Aaron said.
"Oh, is she okay?"
"Yeah, she's fine. We made her breakfast in bed this morning."
"Ahh, that sounds lovely," Elaine said and smiled.
"I'll drop the little one off at the office around one," she told him.
"Thank you," Aaron called.

When his mother and children left, he went back upstairs to find Emily.
When he walked in, she was eating and drinking coffee as she watched tv.
"How is it?" he asked from the doorway.
"It's great, really, but I'm gonna be late if I don't get up soon."
"No," Aaron said and took a seat next to her.
"Don't worry, I'm sure your boss wouldn't mind if you were a few minutes late," Hotch told her with a smile.
"Then I guess you don't know him. He's a stickler for rules and being on time," she said teasingly.
"Maybe someone should loosen him up," Aaron said.
"I think he just needs to get laid," Emily said.
Hotch looked over at her and was about to say something but changed his mind.

The previous year, Emily and Aaron decided that they wanted to try and have another baby. Christine was one at the time and they weren't getting any younger. However, they had no luck. After a while, they just gave up and since then, their sex drive hadn't been that revved up.

"We have a problem," Aaron stated.
Prentiss looked over at him with a worried face.
"What?" she asked.
He took her hand and carefully took off the engagement ring she still wore.
"You're breaking up with me because of a lousy sex joke?" she asked.
"No. I asked you to marry me two years ago. I didn't think it'd take this long for us to actually tie the knot."
"Aaron-" Prentiss said in a scared tone.
"Emily Prentiss, will you marry me-"
"Yes," she cut him off.
"You didn't let me finish," he said with a smile.
"Will you marry me this weekend?"
She nodded and he slid the ring back on her finger.
Then, he kissed her deeply and pulled back to say,
"You're still the most wonderful woman I've ever met."
She smiled and replied with,
"You're still the most amazing man I've ever met."
The two agents finished breakfast and then headed to the office.
However little did Emily know, she was in for a big surprise that weekend.
Aaron planned a surprise wedding with the team at Rossi mansion. Kind of like the one they had for JJ.