Just for Kicks

When the movie ended, Emily was nearly asleep on Aaron and Jack was passed out.
"Em, you up?" Aaron asked softly.
"Yeah," she replied and started to sit up.
Aaron got up and went to get his son.
"Jack, buddy, it's time to go," he whispered and shook the boy lightly.
Jack moaned but didn't move. Aaron picked up the boy and placed him on the couch next to Emily. Instinctively she put an arm around him and he leaned into her.
"I'm just going to clean up some things and then we'll go," Aaron said.
Right when he said that, Emily started to get up.
"Do you want me to help you?" she asked. He walked over and blocked her from getting up.
"You already cleaned up dinner. Sweetheart, sit down and rest," he told her then kissed her briefly. She nodded then sat back down with Jack.
Elaine however got up and followed her son.
"Aaron," she called.
He turned around.
"I have something for you," she said.
He looked confused.
Then she pulled out a black velvet box and opened it for him.
"The ring," he whispered.
It was his great grandmothers ring. It was so simple yet elegant and he thought it would be absolutely perfect for Emily.
"Thank you so much," he said then hugged her.
"Don't mention it. I like her Aaron. Don't screw this up," she joked even though she actually meant it. Elaine handed her son the box with a smile.
"I won't," he said then looked at the ring. He nodded then put it in his pocket.

After Aaron cleaned everything up, the Hotcher-Prentiss crew got up and said their goodbyes. Elaine slipped Emily her number in case she needed anything.

When they got home, the little family went straight to bed. The rest of the weekend was quite relaxing.

On Monday the two brunette agents were greeted by JJ.
"Heads up, the team might know about your little secret," the blonde said and looked down at Emily's stomach.
"How?" Prentiss asked.
"Apparently Jack said something last week about talking to your baby," JJ said.
Aaron sighed as well as Emily.
"We have a case," JJ added then walked away.
Emily looked up to Hotch.
"What do we do?" she asked him.
"I guess it's time to tell them," he replied.
"Or, we could mess with them," she said with a smirk.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, they don't know that we know they know," she pointed out.
"So what's the plan?" he asked.
"I say, we just wait it out and see who cracks first," Prentiss said.
"They'll go crazy because they're probably expecting us to tell them," Hotch added.
"Exactly."
As they started walking away, Hotch said,
"My money's on Reid. He always needs to know what's going on."

Penelope had just finished briefing the team on the latest case and walked out.
"Okay, I guess we're headed to California, wheels up in thirty. Have an over night bag packed," Hotch said gathering his stuff. The team nodded in agreement. Prentiss stood up and was about to walk out, but Reid accidentally bumped into her.
"Sorry, Emily," he said.
"It's okay," she responded instinctively reaching for her stomach. He noticed and when he looked a little closer he saw she was a bit rounder than usual. Lately she's been wearing looser clothes, and not the tight fitting shirts she normally wore. He didn't really care, but he definitely noticed a difference in the way she acted.
"Did I hurt you?" he asked looking at her stomach.
"No, I'm fine," she said putting the papers she was holding in front of her, hiding her baby belly. Then, she walked out of the room. JJ walked over to Reid and asked if he was alright.
"Yeah I'm fine. Does Emily seem a bit off to you?" he asked. She shook her head and said,
"No, do you think something's wrong?"
"No, I'm probably just over thinking it," Reid said shaking the thought away.

Thirty minutes later, the team was arriving and getting ready to get on the plane. While they were walking out, Reid was talking to Prentiss about a new movie he saw and it was in Russian.
"Oh, interesting," Emily said. Just then, Hotch walked up from behind them and snatched Emily's bag out of her hand.
"You shouldn't be carrying this," he whispered in her ear. However, Reid heard him. They all got on the the plane and got settled for their long flight. Rossi and Hotch sat together and went over the case, Morgan was listening to music and JJ fell asleep. Reid and Emily were sitting across from each other, but they were silent. Reid was of course reading a book and so was Emily. Spencer had a hard time focusing on his book, because he noticed Emily rested one had on her stomach while the other held her book. Every now and then, she would subconsciously rub it and reposition her hand. Prentiss could feel him staring at her so she looked up and asked,
"Can I help you?"
"No, sorry. I just got distracted," he said quickly. Emily wanted to see how long it would take him until he exploded.
"Reid, are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. You?" he replied eying her.
"Yep, I'm doing perfectly fine myself," Emily said rubbing her stomach, knowing it would drive him crazy. He stared at her for another second, then went back to his book, making her grin to herself.