Blown Up

What the hell have I gotton myself into? My main reason for coming back was to set things right, change my life, and get the girl of my dreams, which was Aspen. When Aspen showed up on my doorstep this morning my heart skipped a beat. We talked and it seemed like I was gaining ground with her finally. The moment I'd been waiting for was just about to happen. My lips neared hers and the scent of lavender and honey assaulted my nose, then my door buzzer blared. True, at the moment I was shocked at seeing Cassidy and yes, I shouldn't have allowed her to kiss me. Aspen was right, I should have sent her on her way, but Aspen was so wrong in her assumptions and jumping to her own conclusions. I wasn't seeing Cassidy as some hot chic that I was dating. I wasn't thinking with my cock like Aspen had implied. I actually saw Cassidy for what she was.... a selfish, self-centered, piece of scum. Cassidy's looks didn't do squat for me anymore. The only reason I allowed the kiss was because I was in utter shock. My mind was running wild from memories. I was worried her boyfriend would bust in at any moment ending my life again. Then Aspen was all up in my face not giving me time to explain, not understanding the turmoil in my head at seeing Cassidy again.

After Aspen stormed out it all came rushing back full force and nearly took my breath away. I had a full fledged panic attack. One things for sure, if Cassidy reappears I will shut her down. Later that evening after sorting my emotions out, I knew I needed to apologize and explain myself to Aspen. After picking up some flowers I made my way to her school to await her dismissal. Spotting her rushing out I was getting ready to pull up beside her when some freckled faced boy grabbed her attention. I wasn't close enough to hear their exchange but it must have been good seeing how Aspen hopped into his old Buick. She spotted me and sent a firey look my way right before she shot me the bird. Typical older Aspen right there. My first instinct was to chase them down and toss school boy over a bridge, but I kept in mind that he was only a kid.

No, I had other plans for Aspen. What she fails to realize is that I'm a grown man. I won't play her games and I make sure I get what I want. Right after midnight I parked my car across the road from her house and once I was sure all was quiet I crept to her window. In a moment I had her window lifted and was inside her girly room. Tip toeing to her door, I locked it. Last thing I needed was her dad interrupting us. Walking to her bed I stood over her watching as she made that adorable chewing motion in her sleep. Eventually, I pounced on her like a cat. Her eye's flew open with alarm and I clamped my hand over her mouth before she could scream. "Calm down, it's just me" I assured her.

Once her breathing slowed and she realized I wasn't some intruder I slowly pulled my hand from her mouth. Venomously she hissed. "What are you doing here? I told you I didn't want to ever see...."

I brought a abrupt stop to her lashing word's by slamming my mouth down on hers. At first she fought me but I wasn't going to relent. Eventually she realized that and started kissing me back. Remembering this was her first kiss I softened the pressure from my mouth and made sure it was all a first kiss should be.  Judging by her tight grip on my neck and suttle moans, I was doing my job. The kiss started heating up and I allowed Aspen to control it. When she pressed for more, I gave it to her. Becoming braver she started running her hands down the length of my back and intertwining her fingers in my hair forcing my mouth closer, making the kiss deeper.

Due to being loss in everything that was Aspen, I subconsciously started doing what was natural. Taking my hand I ran my palm down the silkiness of her stomach until my fingers skimmed the top of her pajama bottoms. I delved my fingers underneath the band and felt the soft material of her panties. Gasping, Aspen pulled her lips from mine. "No Gath".

Ugh.... The most hated word by men. To men hearing no was worse than a root canal, but I would respect her decisions. Grudgingly, I slipped my hand away and rested my forehead on her chin willing the pain in my balls away. Shutting my eye's tight I grimaced against the pain and heard a faint snicker come from Aspen. Lifting my eye's to meet hers, I asked. "Something funny?"

"I think your getting what you deserve"

"Oh you do now?"

Laughing through her answer she chuckled out. "Yes."

Giving her a fake mad look I removed her bottoms before she could stop me. "Gath, no. Stop".

Grinning slyly I said. "What's wrong baby? Your just getting what you deserve".

Quickly I ran my finger over her most sensitive area which caused a knee jerk reaction from her. "Gath, I promise if you don't stop I'll"

Cutting her off  by inserting my finger into her wetness I arched my brows and asked. "You'll what?"

As I noticed her face become flush and her breathing growing heavy, I retreated my finger and left her hanging. "No, no, Gath. Please".

Laughing I sat up. "Not today babe, but I promise when I give you your first orgasm it won't be like this".

She sat up folding her arms across her chest clearly upset at my antics. "I'm mad at you anyways and not because of this. I mad over the entire Cassidy ordeal".

She was so cute setting there that I tweeked her nose and eased her worry. "Baby you have nothing to worry about where Cassidy's concerned. I was just bamboozled by her this morning. It had nothing to do with her looks or me being in love with her. That ship has sailed. Can't you see Aspen? It's you I want. It's you I love. You take my breath away".

I seemed to have left her speechless so I rose to leave. Bending I placed a gentle goodnight kiss to her lips and made my way to the window. Before I stepped out I looked over my shoulder. "It would be in that boy's best interest if you stayed away from him. Don't let me catch you with him again".

Before she could say a word, I slipped out and secured her window. Just a matter of time before Aspen's all mine.