Hell's Bell's

Absolutely fucking amazing. I'm ditched in a closet while listening to my man have this personal argument with the cunt responsible for having him killed. My stomach clenched as I heard her purr words of love at him. It took all I had not to bust free of this closet that was enveloped with his scent and claw her eye's out.

Straining my ears as to not miss any of their conversation, I steadied my head against the door and listened. "I mean really Evan, what did I do wrong?" I heard Cassidy whine.

"Well for starters Cass, you have a boyfriend that your not willing to let go". Evan grumbled.

"Oh Evan, he's gone. I haven't seen nor heard from him in weeks".

Hmmm... I thought, does this mean the dirt bag wasn't sent back or is this hussy lying? Whatever it is, I hope Gath isn't fool enough to fall for it. " Please Evan". Cassidy begged. "Let's start fresh. I promise I can make it up to you".

"I don't Cass, I need to think about it".

He needs to think about it, I screamed inside my head. What the hell is there to think about you idiot. The bitch had you killed. "Okay Evan, I understand. I'll give you time, but before I go kiss me please".

Oh no she didn't. He had better not. Ugh... Why do I have to be stuck in some closet where I can't see a thing. I heard  silence followed by a slight moan and smacking of lips. I can't believe him. I mean yea, Cassidy is very pretty in a artificial, plastic way. I doubt anything on her body was real, but can't he see past that for what she really is? What she did to him? She's in love with his money and not the man behind the suit. Finally I heard them say their farewells and the door close. I had to escape this closet before I combusted. Slinging the door open I stepped out like a warrior princess ready to battle. Stomping toward Gath, I shoved him in the chest. "Are you fucking deranged? Tell me you didn't buy into to her bullshit? Remember where it got you last time asshole".

"Cool your heels Aspen. I didn't know any of that was going to happen or that she was going to kiss me".

"Yea, well you sure as hell didn't stop it".

"What's that suppose to mean Aspen?"

"Exactly what it sounds like. You wanted to kiss her. If you hadn't you would had sent her on her merrily little way."

"Sorry. I'm just so confused now".

"Confused. Your confuckingfused. Didn't seem like she was confused when she was okay with her boyfriend killing you dumbass".

"Enough Aspen. I don't plan on seeing her again".

"Maybe not, but she plans on seeing you because you didn't put your foot down".

"What should I have done Aspen, please tell me since your so smart now?"

"For starters, I would have shown her right back out the door and told her to never come back. Instead you fell right back into her clutches".

"I did not. I was surprised and shocked, that's all".

"No dickweed, surprised and shocked is going through what I went through".

"Fine, okay Aspen. Your right. Your always right".

Uncrossing my arms I stalked to the door. Gath grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

"School" I replied irritability.

"Wait, what about our kiss?"

"You clearly are deranged, aren't you? Why would you think I would kiss you now after you just swapped spit with that gold digging, murderous, woman. I'm leaving now. When you've decided what you want and gotton rid of Miss plastic, you know where to find me. Until then stay away from me".

"Aspen don't". But I hurried on out the door. Yes I might be naive but I wasn't stupid. How could he do this, especially after knowing what Cassidy was about. It's like her beauty enchanted him and he could only think with his pecker. And why the hell am I crying? No, this Evan is nothing like my Gath.

School was a struggle for me today. Most of my time was spent thinking of Gath and all the Events. The teacher might as well have been speaking in tounges for all I pertained today. As the last bell rang I made my way quickly toward the exit. All I wanted was to get home, soak in the tub, and watch reruns of "shadow Hunters". Wallow in my own misery per say. Just as my hand reached for the handle I heard my name being called. Turning I saw Drew waving toward me. What the what, I thought. Why is he flagging me down. I've barely mumbled two words to him my entire existence, and wasn't he dating Cher anyways. The only plausible reason he could be hunting me down was he needed help on his studies. Yep, I was the go to girl for that. Finally he caught up with me as I continued to speed walk. "Aspen, slow down".

Slowing down just a fraction I groaned. "What do you need help with?"

"Huh? Nothing. I just wanted to chat?"

"Okay. Games over. Who put you up to this?"

"What are you talking about? No one, honestly. I just wanted to tell you that you look nice today".

So yea, like I said earlier I did apply a bit more make up this morning as well as styled my hair but that was all for Gath. Not to attract attention from some over zealous, raging hormone, teen boy. Wait, I am a teen again myself. Ugh... this is all so hard. "Thanks" I muttered.

"Can I offer you a ride home?"

I was about to decline when I saw Gath sitting in his fancy smancy Porsche waiting on me. Nope, I can't deal with him yet. Looking at Drew, I gave him a wining smile and batted my eyelashes, because that's what I'm suppose to do right? And like silk the word's rolled off my tounge. "That would be lovely Drew".

As I slid into Drew's car I saw Gath glaring at us and I flicked him off. Thankfully he pulled off in the opposite direction from us.