Wicked Imagination

Anyways I entered my loyal hangout and headed to my usual spot at the Dragon's Lair. I don't know why I always chose to sit on this lonely, secluded bar stool at the corner of the bar but I did. Something about it was comforting. All the usual patrons knew this was my spot as well and left it empty in my wait. Hopping atop the stool I grabbed a handful of peanuts that graced the bar in small dishes as a complimentary. Jason, the bar keep grinned when he noticed me and called out. "It'll be the usual for ya?"

"Not tonight Jay, I had a amazing day at work. Go ahead and top me off a bit of yager". I laughed.

It wasn't long before my friends had joined me and we kept the drinks coming inbetween tearing up the dance floor. By one I was three sheets to the wind and was realing digging some guy, I think he called himself Chad, but I didn't care at this point. Coming on strong I was throwing myself hard at him and allowing his hands to roam my body, basically I was encouraging him to do so. Slinging back another shot I smiled up at him through my lashes trying to be as seductive as possible but I was never graced with the talent of being sultry.  I was somewhat a natural clutz, my hair was long and right now colored a silverish blonde. To be honest I dyed my hair as often as I changed my underwear. Blonde today, purple tomorrow maybe. Anyways it didn't take to long for me to convince this Chad character or whatever his name may be to accompany me to the bathroom. Once there we passed around a dooby then I let him screw me against the bathroom stall. Neither of us didn't give a hoot who waltzed in, we just continued our business while giving them a show. Once finished we went our separate ways, which was how I wanted it. I never stuck with the same guy for fear of attachment. All that love and relationship garbage isn't for me. I've never been in love nor had a orgasm. That's right, I'm probably the only 23 year old that's never had their world rocked. But it doesn't matter to me, sex, drugs, drinking, it was vices to me, made my pain numb.

Grabbing another shot of yager I saw my friends from across the room and gave a farewell wave. Stepping out into the crisp air I knew I was in no condition to walk home but hailing a taxi seemed to be to much of a struggle. Once they took in my stumbling drunk form they sped on by. Nobody wanted to contend with a drunk. Making my way down the sidewalk I hummed to myself as my body zig zagged to it's on beat. I was two blocks from home when suddenly I was jerked into a dark alleyway. Too drunk to understand what was happening I laughed up at the two burly men welding knives in my direction. "Give us your money" the smallest of them growled at me.

Busting out laughing I said between hiccups. "I can't. I drank it all up".

Reaching out he grabbed my hair and curled his filthy fist into it. Placing the knife at my throat he nodded to his partner. "You see him girl?"

My only reply was a grunt. "That's my buddy and your going to do whatever he likes and then when he's done your gonna give me whatever I want and if you don't they'll have to search in a different location to find your head. Got it?"

Honestly I was to drunk and high to realize the danger I was in. I knew something wasn't right yet at the same time I didn't care, I laughed. I recall feeling my shirt ripped open and hands groping at my body but what happened next had to be a figment of my drunk imagination. The men had already shoved me down onto the garbage strewn ground and the one that had threatened me was between my legs raising my skirt up. Then just like a gust of strong wind had whipped through the man positioned between my thighs was lifted and thrown back several feet into the air. He landed with a thud against the dumpsters. His partner assumed I was the cause of this but no, no human had that type of strength. His partner went to pummel me with his fist but his blow stopped midair, as if he had frozen stiff. A look of confused terror filtered over his features as I watched through my drunken hazed eye's as his hand seemed to bend at the wrist at a very unusual angle. It seemed like he was doing it himself as he yelled out in pain as his wrist snapped. Screaming out he looked down at me in awe and stuttered. "Your the devil, spawn of satan, you witch, evil woman".

Running over to his partner he helped him up as they both hauled ass away from me and out of that alleyway. Snickering to myself I tried to stand up and that's when I saw it. A tall muscular man dressed in black jeans and a hoodie. There was something about him, it was like just by looking at him my body was filled with a calming peace, I felt suddenly sober. Strangely I didn't feel threatened by this odd man, instead I felt warm despite the cold breeze, I felt clean despite all the drugs and alcohol in my system. My vision was no longer fuzzy or that of a intoxicated person. For the first time in a long time I could see clearly, think clearly. Then I have no clue as to why but a image of my dad surfaced and he was crying. I knew this image was only in my mind but why was I picturing my dad crying? I gazed back up at this stranger prepared to speak but as I did all the air was sucked from my lungs at the image I saw. Attached to this stranger's back was a large set of black wing's, magnificently beautiful. Due to my cleared mind I felt a surge of fear and let out a ear splitting scream, but before it could leave my throat his hand clamped over my mouth and the sweet scent of pine needles and ocean breeze enveloped me. I was going under, suddenly sleepy. I battled my fluttering eyelids to stay awake but then he soothed me. Tracing his finger along my cheek he cooed "shhhh".

Smiling lazily up at him, I cupped his chin and mumbled "you are so beautiful" as my eye's lost the battle and sleep overtook me.