Winging It

That bridge moment though. True, I've never been one to idolize romantic gestures... that is until I flew in the clouds and shared a kiss with an angel atop the Golden Gate bridge no less, with city lights as far as the eye could see. That moment right there gave me a entire new perspective on the whole boyfriend love mushiness. Gath just set the bar for any men in my future, really who can top that.

When I thought about my future that's when my love bubble popped. Gath would be returning, leaving me behind. I can't fall for an angel for so many different reasons. After he's gone then what, where does that leave me. I tell you where it will leave me...heartbroken and feeling abandoned yet again. Life is so unfair, in my case anyways. Never once have I had feelings for a guy and the first time I do it's for someone unattainable. Yes, I can have him for now, but not always.

Pushing those depressing thoughts aside, I focused on my newest mission, finding Gath's killer. This was going to be hard to pull off considering he's always around, but where there's a will there's a way.

Looking at my clock I decided to pull my lazy carcass from the warmth of my bed and get this day started. Once showered I skipped out of the bathroom to find Gath visible on the couch. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the sullen look on his face. Offering a bright smile I spoke. "You okay?"

Lifting his eye's to mine he returned the smile and shook his head. Spreading his wings out he motioned me over. Scooting next to him I curled up in his wings and arms. Softly I stroked his silky feathers as I asked if he was okay again. A simple nod was the only answer I was given. Worry overcame me as I assumed he was regretting last night. Pulling from him I stood up and said. "It's fine, I understand. Your upset about kissing me last night and wondering how to get yourself out of this predicament without hurting my feelings. I'll make this easy for you, I'm okay, no feelings hurt here. All is well".

With that I rushed to my coffee pot but before I could make it I was swooped off the floor. Gath had me in his arms and floating in the air. "Aspen you are so far from the truth. I regret nothing about last night". And as if to prove it he captured my mouth in a feverish kiss. Before I knew it I was laying on my bed with Gath atop me. The sight of him on top of me with his wing's above was very erotic. A thing that fantancies are made of. His smooth muscles rippled with every move he made and that delicious current he emitted was divine. Even though I was laying down I felt as if I was floating, so content. I'm usually a dominant lover but with him I just wanted to relent, let him be in charge. Giving in I raised my arms above my head in surrender, giving him full permission to do with me as he pleased. Gath noticed my submission and I felt the curve of his lips as he smiled into our kiss. My shirt was being raised up and as his hand neared my breast I felt the hum of his current which made my nipples swell to tightness. This was unbelievable, he could just hover his hand above my body and the currents would send gratifying tremors through my body. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was mewing like a kitten as tiny sweat beads budded on my upper lip and between my breast. Giving a knowing chuckle, Gath tugged my pants down and the vibrations was just too intense. Crying out, I bucked my hips up to him. As he trailed his hand away my thoughts wandered, if the hover of his hand caused this, what would it be like when he entered me. My thoughts was scattered as he did just that. Biting down on my bottom lip I tried to extinguish my scream of pleasure. Peeking up at his glorious face, he brought his wings down to cradle me and the current only amplified. His hips were rotating in a tortuous rythem causing a intense grind against my sensitive button while sliding in and out of me at a dangerous pace. Finally my climax rained down and continued to rain down. Never had a orgasm lasted this long. I was feeling it from my head to my toes. Arching my back I clutched his shoulders and gave in to my screams. In this moment I only knew one word in the English language and that word was Gath.

Afterwards I fell into a peaceful sleep, my energy depleted. When I woke Gath was still by my side. Yawning, I stood up on wobbly legs and prepared for work. The evening whizzed by and I was suddenly aware of exactly how to get the info I needed on Gath's killer... Silvia. She was a expert on things like this. Honestly she should be a detective or work for the FBI. Later that night I pretended to be surfing the net as I shot a e-mail to Silvia. I explained that I was interested in Evan's cold case and gave her all I knew on the subject. I also told her to only contact me through emails and never discuss it at work or by phone. I wanted to see this through before Gath had to leave me.

That night I slept like a baby in the arms of a angel.