The Dragons Roar of the Past, Present and Future

"I see it's my turn," Katori said, stepping up to the mat. She extended her right arm for Yuzu to land on it, as the guild gaped at the sight of a real dragon.

"Yuzu, my kaida," Katori smirked. "I can handle this match, alright?"

Yuzu nodded, as it perched off her arm and onto Lucy's arms, where it curled up and slept.

"My name is Kaliyah, and I shall challenge the light dragon of the Twin Dragons of Fiore," Katori announced.

Sting stepped forward. "Wow, I'm that famous, huh?"

"Don't get cocky yourself," Katori scoffed. "Your magic has no effect on me."

"We'll see," Sting said.

"Battle begin!"

Sting took the liberty of making the first move. "White Dragon...Roar!"

A ray of white headed towards Katori, but she just stood.

"What is she doing? Is she insane?"

As it headed for her, Katori instantly ate the attack, taking it all in. Sting watched her, peculiarly.

"Your a White Dragon Slayer? Impossible! Weisslogia would've told me!" Sting cried out.

"Who said I'm a White Dragon Slayer?" Katori smirked. "Celestial Dragon...Star Shatter!"

A X-shaped ray of light hit Sting with a ferocious assault. "Fire Dragon...Wing Attack!"

Whips of fire came out and lashed at Sting, and didn't give him time to react. He was hit with the two attacks, as he was knocked back down.

Again Katori didn't give him time to stand up. As he was on his knees, she lashed another attack: "Death Dragon: Talon!"

A swipe of black magic from her foot followed it down as she crashed into Sting's back, making him more wounded then ever. Katori didn't hesitate for another attack. She wasn't gonna stop until he was unconscious.

Judging by his condition, she knew it was just one more attack and he was finished. "White Dragon...Holy Ray!"

A powerful stream of white magic energy sent him flying up in the air, and crashing down, the earth rumbling with its ferociousness.

"What is she?"

The dust cleared, and Sting was left on the ground, unconscious and wounded.

"Oops," Katori mocked in a baby voice. "I was supposed to try?"

********

"Last match!"

Cana stepped up as well as Bacchus. She smirked at the bottle of alcohol he was drinking. "You couldn't even last five barrels of that stuff."

"Is that a challenge?"

"We are in one, aren't we?"

"You saying you the better drinker-whatsyourface?"

"I am the better drinker, and my name's Arcana."

"You challenging me to a drinking contest?"

"If you aren't too damaged from this fight."

"Battle begin!"

Cana wanted the first move. "Acceleration!"

Everything became slow mo, as time slowed down for her, and she moved at lapse speed.

Suddenly, she was behind him, and she removed the Acceleration.

Bacchus didn't realize that she was gone until it was too late.

Three cards appeared in Cana's hand. "Child...Death...Life," she read them off. "Cheating Death!"

As well as the midnight purple magic energy headed towards Bacchus, Cana also released the glowing blue cards at him as shurikens.

They both hit him, leaving him dazed.

"Gotta admit, you had me for a second there," Bacchus said, taking a swig of his alcohol.

Cana prepared to cast another spell. "Past!"

Time rewinded by three seconds, as she cast the card spell again, rendering him down to the ground.

She drew another set of cards before Bacchus could get up.

"How-how-how the hell did you do that?"

Cana didn't answer. "Love...Life...Happiness! Good Fate!"

The cards glowed gold this time, and again along with the magic wave she tossed them as shurikens, which impacted on Bacchus pretty hard.

"Past," she ordered, as they were taken three seconds in the past, where she repeated that attack again.

"One last attack should do it," Cana muttered, as she clasped her hands together in a praying position. "Tri-Time Summon: Past!"

Mackarov's eyes widened. "Tri-Time? Manipulation?" He gasped. "Their using Ancient Magic!"

The four attacks Cana did six seconds ago summoned at her side, where she aimed them at Bacchus.

Each time making pinpoint accuracy, as a cloud of gray dust was thickly produced.

They waited.

Moments.

A few more seconds.

They waited.

The dust finally cleared, to see that Bacchus had fallen.

The girls cheered, as Yuzu perched on Katori's right shoulder.

All the injured boys came out, as Bacchus stood up weakly.

"You aren't-gonna defeat us that easily!" Laxus yelled.

The girls stepped forward. "Give it up! We already defeated you!"

Natsu smirked. "Or did you?!"

He ignited his fist as he charged towards all of them. Fortunately, he was aiming for Katori.

"Fire Dragon-"

She stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Don't."

The flames were put out as she pushed Natsu back lightly, leaving him to stand next to the other boys.

"I'm impressed," Master Mackarov said, as she stepped forward. "I've never seen such a powerful group. You are welcome to join the guild."

"All right!" The girls cheered and high-fived each other, as Mackarov signaled the Exceeds to get the stamps.

"But, on one condition," he stopped.

The girls saw the boys smirk victoriously.

They frowned. "What is it?" Erza asked.

Mackarov smiled. "Tell us your true identities."