Return of Titania and the She-Devil

"I shall go next."

Erza stepped up to the mat, and even through the armor and red hair they still couldn't recognize her.

'Boiiiii....' Katori thought.

"I shall challenge Jellal," Erza said, as the blue haired Wizard stepped up to the mat.

"Alright then, fire head," Jellal said. "Remember, you asked for this."

"My name is not fire head," Erza simply said. "My name is Titania."

"Match begin!"

The battle started, as Jellal charged at Erza, spell in hand. Erza blocked him with a simple uppercut.

"You know, I used to know someone named Titania, her real name was Erza," Jellal smirked.

"I see," Erza simply said.

"Are you gonna attack?!" He growled, angrily, as he tried to cast a spell on her. Erza blew it away with a swipe of her hand.

"Wow..."

The onlookers gasped in awe and fear.

"Come on! Go harder!" Erza yelled.

Jellal ignited both his hands, as he began to throw a barrage of punches at her.

"Why punch won't punch you punch fight punch back?!!"

"You wish for me to fight back? As well than."

Erza stopped him with one hand, and punched him up in the air.

He flew in an arc, and landed outside the arena. The punch had so much force that Jellal was sunken three feet into the Earth.

"M-m-match is over!" The referee called, suddenly very scared of the eight girls. "Whose up next?"

********

"I guess it's my turn," Mira said. She smiled as she walked up to the mat. "My name is Hadrea, and I would like to challenge Laxus Dreyar."

Laxus growled, an aura of lightning surrounded him. "I don't punch girls, although I can make an exception."

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours," Mirajane smiled, as she shifted into one of her new souls, Iza.

Her face suddenly was scaled with purple scales at the edge, as well as her lower arms and ankles. Donning her feet were dark purple leather boots, and her hands were black claws. She wore a more revealing black leotard with a bare back and a diamond cleavage window, as well as fishnet sleeves and stockings.

Long black wings stretched from her back, as the leotard became lined with a ghost pin and dark purple velvet. Black devil horns extended from her head, and her hair was tied and faded into a black ombré.

"Don't worry," Mirajane said, even in her deep, demon voice. "I'll go easy."

With that, she swiped the lightning mage away, with a swift move of her claw, as he crashed and fell to the floor.

Mirajane flew above him. "Fight!" She ordered. "Hades Stream!"

A stream made of pure darkness hit Laxus directly in the chest. As it finished, he was airborne, and then Mira punched him in the gut, sending him flying.

"I said, fight!" She ordered, and then swiftly kicked him in the stomach, bringing him down to the ground.

Like Jellal, who the medics were trying to get out of the huge crevice in the ground, Laxus landed harshly on his back, as he plummeted six feet below the earth.

Mirajane shifted back into her elegant, girl form. "I'm sorry Laxus, it seems I went a little too easy."