Your Betrayal

You told me...you loved me.

You told me, that...I was your one and only.

So what the hell happened?

Oh yeah. It was your fault.

All your damn fault.

So the fact that I'm dead.

Is all your fault.
Signed
-Katori

||•Flashback•||

The girls walked up to the guild, all chatting happily, just returning from a job.

These girls:

Katori Dragneel

Cana Alberona

Lucy Heartfilia

Mirajane Strauss

Wendy Marvell

Erza Scarlett

Levy McGarden

Juvia Lockser

These girls, the prime girls of the Fairy Tail guild.

"We should go on jobs like that more often!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Juvia thinks so too!" Juvia smiled.

"Man, you sound like Frosch," Katori sweatdropped.

"Well, there are plenty of jobs on the request board," Erza pointed out.

"You know, it makes me wonder why the boys all suggested that we all go on jobs," Lucy said, hooking her ring of Celestial Keys to her belt.

"Yeah," Cana agreed.

"I'm sure it must be nothing," Mirajane smiled, sweetly and innocently.

Yeah, that was gonna be gone in about a few minutes.

"Yeah, we have nothing to worry about," Levy said.

Katori went ahead and pushed the guild doors open. She then returned to talking with her friends...that is...until....

All of them stopped short.

Natsu was making out with Lisanna, no shame whatsoever. Gajeel and Gray was drunk as fuck and were busy making out with some random girls. Laxus...well....was doing the same thing Natsu was, except to a different fangirl.

Surprisingly, Bacchus and Sting were in the guild too, flirting with other girls in the corner. Well, Bacchus was. Sting was kissing Yukino.

Jellal was here too, with Meredy making out.

Even Romeo, who kissed Sherria, who was over here too.

The guild members didn't look up, until they heard Katori and Erza punch the walls, making hard, sonic vibrations.

"Oh crap..."

"We're screwed..."

"You all have five seconds before I rip your hearts out!" Erza boomed over the guild hall. After all, those boys deserved the same punishment that they did to them.

The boys, who had stopped doing their actions, looked sheepishly at the girls. Even Sherria, Lisanna, Meredy and Yukino looked surprised, but not regretful.

"Um...we didn't think you would be back..." Sherria said timidly. She looked at Wendy, who's eyes were already dripping blue tears.

"Wait!!" Katori yelled, the guild jumping back in surprise by her harshness. "You're meaning to tell me that you've been mother-"

"Language," Cana said, although she herself was choking back unleashing Fairy Glitter on the guild.

Katori cleared her throat. "You were planning this all along?!"

"Erm..."

"Just shut it!" Lucy yelled.

"How could all of you do this?!" Erza yelled.

Mirajane stepped forward, the smile still on her face. But it was different. It was dark. Scary.

Almost like she was in the past.

"Big sis?" Lisanna said shakily, still clinging to Natsu.

Her eyes shadowed over, she stared at the guild. "Hello, everyone," she said in a shaking voice, that both trembled with anger and depression. "Nice to see most of you all."

The guild members looked at them apologetically.

"Save your pity," Katori sneered.

In response to this, all the girls raised their left hand, and by using their magic, removed their Fairy Tail mark from their bodies.

"Goodbye," Mira simply finished.

Scalding with rage and boiling with sadness, they all left the guild, and walked out.

"Wait!" One of their guild members called, but the girls didn't listen.

They actually felt heartbreak, almost like an Ankserham Unison Raid to the heart.

They didn't know why.

They weren't dating them, but just seeing that...what had happened?"

"Hey you guys, look, it's starting to rain," Wendy pointed out to the sky.

"Wow..." Juvia sighed.

The girls walked...and walked...until eventually going to Lucy's apartment, gray, gloomy and angry.

"You know..." Katori sighed. "I think it's time for a change."

Wendy cocked her head. "What do you mean?"