And the Training Begins

[ Three Months Earlier - Magnolia Time ]

"Oh, before you go!" King Oberon yelled, before they left the throne room. "Mentors, it is time for you to grant the gift of flight to them."

The mentors looked at each other, and nodded.

Fignlia looked at them. "Turn around."

With their backs facing the fairies, they each felt a gentle hand on the middle of their shoulder blades.

And together they began to chant:

"The gift that was given onto us
Shall now be passed on

From me to my student
The gift of flight they shall don."

Once they removed their hands, a pair of wings began to stretch out where it used to be, from each of the girls back.

"Congratulations, you all," Queen Titania said. "You have now been given the gift of Alfheim Palace."

"What happens when we're back in Magnolia?" Cana asked them.

"Your wings can be visible from whenever you please. If you would like to remove them temporarily, say the word luna. In order to add them, say dawn. Although while in Alfheim, they cannot be removed."

And with that, the new training began.

********

"You're getting pretty good at your wings," Yuzo complimented Katori as she touched down on the base of the castle, where they would be Training.

"That's because I have some Fairy Blood," Katori said. "I may've gotten demon and dragon blood as well, but it was worth it."

Yuzo laughed, even though the Fairy knew that it wasn't a joke.

She laughed alongside him, until it soon died down. "So, what's Dragon Wrath Magic anyway?"

He suddenly became serious. "This magic is deadly powerful. Dragon Wrath unlocks every type of Dragon Slayer Magic into you, aka, Elemental Dragon Slayer Magic. Along with this, you are able to incorporate Dragon Souls into your body, much like your Fairy Soul, or Satan Soul. This is called Draco Soul."

"I see."

"You are also able to summon the dragons from a cross realm, called Dragon Stone. But that takes excessive amounts of magic energy. Only use if needed. You also possess the magic to shift into a Dragon, and tame and talk to other animals."

"Okay then," Katori nodded.

"But there's one thing, this magic is impossible to learn."

"Kyyaaa??!!"

Yuzo laughed, as Katori looked at him. His laugh, was really adorable. But familiar...like-

No. Not him.

"I can teach it to you," Yuzo said. "By implanting this Lacrima inside you."

He steadied Katori, as a glowing white orb slowly approached her stomach, she felt it's raw magic power pulsating.

"Wait...will it hurt?"

"Kinda," he admitted. "But, I'll be here. Alright?"

She nodded, as the lacrima's walls touched her stomach, as it was implanted inside her.

"Holy mother of-!"

It hurt like hell!! Almost worse than when her second origin was implanted in her!

She couldn't keep it in, as she screamed out loudly. Her vision became dark, as she felt herself collapse into Yuzo's arms. "Aaagh!! Why....the-aaaghhh!!-hell...does it-hurt so...bad!!"

The pain slowly died away, as she felt herself return to normal.

Yuzo looked at her eyes, as she panted labored breaths. Her raven eyes suddenly became more Dragon like, more fierce than ever.

"Do....do you feel okay?"

Katori stood up, smirking. "Better than ever."

"Be careful with that magic," Yuzo warned her. "Oh, and, cup your hands."

"Why?" Katori asked, and then did as he asked.

A soft bronze gold light grew in her hands, as it became the shape of a dragon egg. "What's this?"

"All Dragon Wrath users have a familiar," Yuzo said. "Yours apparently is a baby dragon."

"Really? That's cool!" Katori yelled, and smiled.

Yuzo returned it. "Alright, let's get started on training!"