YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME

Start from the beginning

"This is a good opportunity to ask questions, line up—" Shino was interrupted by some of the females running up to Konohamaru.

Huuuumph!!! I'm sure Y/n can preform a better summoning Jutsu than that little shit.

Yeah! Yeah! Summon a demon, Hime!

You can summon a cousin of mine, the Hellhound.

'You have a cousin?'

Of course! Us demons have families too, you know.

'Oh, well okay!'

Ruby-chan: Once again, thank you @beatrice558 for the summoning suggestion!

You bit your thumb and slammed it in the ground.

"Y/n, stop!"

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!"

There was a poof of smoke and a moment of anticipation. Then a roar.

All of them gasped in slight fear. When the smoke cleared a three headed Hellhound appeared.

(Photo is not mine, if it is yours or someone's you know, please notify me and I'll remove it right away

(Photo is not mine, if it is yours or someone's you know, please notify me and I'll remove it right away.)

A lot of the classmates either squealed in fear or looked in awe. Despite all that you raised your hand.

"Sensei? I did it..."

"I CAN SEE THAT!"

The summoning looked at you with its three heads.

"So... you're Cerberus's companion." He said, his deep voice reverberating through your skull.

"I-it talks!!!!"

"Yeah! I'm Y/n Akuma! What's your name?" You replied, looking down at him.

"Yoasobi." He replied. You nodded in acknowledgement.

"I see... nice to meet you Yoasobi!" You exclaimed, jumping off of him and landing right in front of his face. Yoasobi grinned, followed by his two faces.

"You too kid." He replied before poofing away.

He seemed nice.

A lot nicer than his cousin.

Oi!

"Y/n how did you do that? Someone of your level shouldn't be able to accomplish that. Even if you are an Akuma." Shino asked, running up to you. You grinned and shrugged lightly.

"Dunno."

Shino sighed.

"For the rest of you it's too soon to be summoning animals..." Shino began, walking to the front of the class again.

"So let's start by summoning ninja tools." He finished, unrolling a scroll. The kanji written on it glowed before a puff of smoke exploded and a small sheathed katana popped out. Konohamaru handed out a scroll to each classmate.

"Hey Namida, good thing we didn't start with summoning frogs." This one girl said.

"Yes, I can't touch frogs." She replied quietly.

"Aren't summoning animals usually slimy and seriously creepy?" Chocho asked. Your brow twitched.

'Did my summoning look slimy and creepy to you, ya bitch...?' You thought.

"Reptiles aren't the only things that can be summoned." Konohamaru interjected.

"Lord Third summoned a monkey and Lord Sixth summoned a dog. Not to mention Y/n summoned some sort of... demon..." He added, glancing at you in the end.

"I wouldn't mind a dog." Namida said.

"A cat would be nice too!" The one added.

"A cute animal would be better huh?" Namida concluded.

Having a cute animal would be tough on it considering you look like a bag of COCOA POWDER YA BROWN HAIRED FUCK!

"You guys! A summoning animal isn't a pet. It doesn't matter what it looks like!" Iwabe exclaimed.

True... I mean... we do have you, Azula.

I'm going to rip your three dicks off and shove them down your three ungrateful throats!

I thought we were over that!

We're never over it!!

"If you want to creep them out, then how about a spider?"

You turned your head towards Shikadai who said that. A smirk found its way to your face.

Oh no...

You bit your thumb and slammed you hand on the ground once more. A poof of smoke. Silence. Then...

More silence

More silence... then...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}