Storytime

[Music: Doctor Who "This is Gallifrey" - Gallifrey shares some strong resemblance to Cybertron in it's wars and advances. It's theme is also quite nice so yeah. Image is of Iacon.]

Thank you to Crazydawg19 for this most splendid idea! :)

⚠ALERT! Extreme cuteness within!⚠

⚠Read at your own risk ;)⚠

---

After the hysteria had calmed down, Agent Fowler and (Y/N) left, but not before Bumblebee provided them with copies of the photos of course. As you can imagine, Fowler destroyed his.

By the time all the humans had departed night was drawing in. Everyone was beginning to wind down for the evening. Ratchet gave Comet an Energon bottle to see him through until morning and got him ready for bed.

The medic carried the now exhausted sparkling over his shoulder and lay him on his pint-sized berth. It had been a long day for the little one, but an enjoyable one at that. He'd definitely found a friend for life in (Y/N), that's for sure.

Ratchet gently stroked Comet's little helm and his sparkling cracked a small but tired smile. 

"Goodnight Comet." Ratchet said softly and rose to leave. But a little servo on his arm halted him.

"Sire?" 

Ratchet turned back to face him. "Yes?"

Comet stared at him with a small request. "Stowy?"

Ratchet blinked in surprise. He'd never asked about bedtime stories before. "You want me to tell you a story?"

Comet nodded slowly with a hopeful expression.

The medic sighed and thought for a moment. Despite all his years and experiences in both war and life, he couldn't think of a story to tell. Nothing came to mind - nothing Comet should know about anyway. But, then he remembered Optimus. The Prime was previously an archivist. He was bound to know a child-friendly story.

Ratchet smirked. "I don't know any stories, but I bet Optimus knows some great ones."

Comet smirked and slipped off the berth quickly. Ratchet took his servo and lead him a few doors down to Optimus' berthroom. The medic knocked on the door and Comet stood waiting.

"Come in." Came the cool response from inside.

Ratchet opened the door and stepped inside the doorframe. Optimus was stood just beside his berth with a datapad in his servo. He gave them both a slight smile and took a few steps forward.

"Good evening Ratchet, how can I help?" The Prime asked softly. 

Ratchet looked down to his sparkling with the slightest smile. "Actually, Comet was hoping that you could tell him a bedtime story." He explained while his sparkling listened.

Optimus' slight smile grew a little and he looked down to Comet. "Is that so, young one?"

"Yep. Pwease Oppy?" Comet asked innocently, his voice so sweet that even Starscream would melt. How could you say no to such a cutie?

"How could I refuse?" He answered, his smile still growing in response to the pure adorableness.

Comet clapped his little servos excitedly and Optimus gently scooped him up with one servo, the datapad remaining in the other. Ratchet slipped away, knowing this would be one-on-one time for the Prime and the sparkling.

Optimus lowered himself down onto his berth and allowed Comet to sit on his lap. Once they were both comfy, Optimus held the datapad in front of the kid so he could see, and so both arms either side of him would prevent him from falling. With a few clicks a picture appeared on the screen.