"Hey Shikadai, he strong! Do you have a strategy?!" Boruto asked as the four of you landed back on the ground.

"Calm down. I'm thinking!" Shikadai replied.

"In any case... run away!"

The four of you ran away from Metal who followed you. You ran through the Academy's courtyard into the school and back into the training grounds. The four of you took cover in bush since you gained distance from him. Metal stopped by the logs and looked around, his back facing where you four were hiding.

"Come on out. It's useless to hide!" He called out.

"H-he's scary..." Boruto whisper yelled.

"Shh, quiet." Inojin said.

"We can't just keep on running away." Shikadai said.

"You were the one to tell us to, you shit!" You whisper yelled as well.

"It's okay! I've figured it out this time..." Shikadai reassured.

"It better be a good plan." You grumbled.

"Let's counterattack."

You hummed in interest.

"Listen, Boruto." Shikadai began, turning his head to the blond.

"If you don't want it to be game over don't go charging in all by yourself!" Shikadai explained.

"Huh?"

"Even if our opponent is strong, pooling our strength makes victory possible. That's what makes games fun." He explained further. He then turned his head to you.

"Y/n, be prepared to knock Metal out with one of your scary mother punches."

You smiled and cracked your knuckles, stars shining in your eyes.

"With pleasure."

Boruto and two clones popped out of the bushes and landed on the ground, running towards Metal. Metal kicked the one away in a poof and round house kicked the other one. Metal looked up and saw Boruto up in the air falling to him. Metal raised his leg so that he collided with it and it poofed away.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!" Shikadai called out from him. Two of his shadows slithered out and chased Metal around. The shadow had stretched to its limit.

"Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll!" Inojin exclaimed while rolling out a scroll. Multiple birds popped up from the scroll and flew towards Metal. It distracted him long enough that Shikadai hit him with his Paralysis Jutsu. You smirked lightly.

'Oh... not bad.' You thought, watching them. The real Shikadai popped out from the bushes.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu complete." The clone Shikadai poofed and it was Boruto who used the transformation Jutsu. The shadow at Boruto's feet moved and revealed they were Inojin's drawings. Suddenly, the dark chakra surrounding Metal intensifies, his face going red.

What's happening?

He's gaining power.

"I will never forgive you... for tricking me!"

You saw Shikadai strain to keep the Jutsu together.

"Y/n! Knock him out!" Shikadai exclaimed to you. You jumped out of the bushes with your arm back.

"WITH PLEASURE!!!"

Shikadai, Inojin, and Boruto covered their faces from the kicked up dust and dirt

"W...what...?" Boruto's mind blanked out. When the dust cleared Metal was underneath you, looking completely dazed and confused. You felt the dark chakra recede and Metal was back to normal. The three of them ran over to Metal and you.

"Metal, are you okay?!" Boruto asked as he ran up to him. You took a step back and looked at all of the ground you broke. You puffed out your chest proudly.

'Hmph! Take that, Sakura!' You thought.

Man...

Everything you do turns into a competition.

'Spite helps motivate me.'

No, food does.

'... that too.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}