Hybrid

CHAPTER ELEVEN

My body was aching from all the shifting

My body was aching from all the shifting. After I finally changed for the first time, they got a sample of my blood but they didn't think that was enough. Three days later, I was still made to shift. I was covered in blood from the amount of times they cut me in wolf form.

I groaned as the guards threw me on to a floor in a new lab. My body was shaking from the lack of clothing but my anger continued to build. "You want more? Come on." I yelled, standing up tall in the new lab and throwing my arms out.

"We almost have all the blood we need." An unfamiliar voice came from behind me. It was a young man, maybe mid thirties. He had a large smirk on his face and the way he stood showed his power.

"Aleister." I whispered to myself in realisation. The male witch didn't say anything else, instead just threw a blanket at me. "Where the hell is my daughter?" I growled, wrapping the blanket around my shaking body.

"There's no need for that tone of voice." Aleister told me, moving closer to my body and gesturing for the guards to leave. "We would never hurt your daughter." He lied, stopping a few feet from me.

"That red haired bitch practically ripped her from my body." I practically screamed, letting out all of my anger from the past three days.

"Your daughter is being well looked after." Aleister informed me, walking away and standing behind a computer. "May you should be a bit more polite, we've been very good to her."

"Do not talk to me about polite!" I snapped, tightening my grip on the blanket around me. My outbreak didn't even get a flinch out of Aleister.

 My outbreak didn't even get a flinch out of Aleister

"You're an extraordinary women, Ellie Danvers." Aleister spoke more to himself, as he scrolled through something on his computer. "At first I only wanted you for your wolf blood, but the secrets I have unlocked on the way." He paused, glancing at my furrowed eyebrows.