The Red Haired Bitch

Chapter song:
Bare
By WILDES
[Please read Authors note at the end of chapter - it's very important.]

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Attention!
Warnings:
Abuse, Violence, sensitive images. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with child birth.

CHAPTER TEN

•Deep In The Woods•

Deep In The Woods•

The sound of heels clicking against the floor woke Ellie up from her deep sleep. Bright lights were filling the room and as she tried to block the blinding light, she realised her hands were tied down. Ellie growled, beginning to hate the feeling of her entire body being restraint.

"Good morning." A cheery voice interrupted her fighting. The women was dressed in a lab coat with frizzy, red hair. "How did you sleep?"

"I was so high on drugs, I can barely remember." Ellie snapped, finally taking a look at her surroundings. She was in some sort of lab, with only herself and the doctor. She was also tied down to a bed but they had her sitting up a small bit.

"You and your friend put up a great fight." The strange women smiled down at younger women. "It took four guards to get you both down."

"Elena, where is she?" Ellie growled, twisting her head around to search for her best friend. She flinched at the pound feeling in her head and the pain shooting down her back.

"Um, I'll give you something for the pain." The red haired women began to search for some sort of medication.

"All these drugs you're giving me, will they bring harm to my baby?" Ellie asked, remembering she had another person to take care of in this situation.

"I assure you, everything we're giving you in safe for the baby." She assures placing a hand on the wolf's bump, which she immediately took of once Ellie began to growl.

"Never even think of touching my baby." Ellie warn the scientist trying to stop her eyes from glowing. "You won't like what will happen."

"Does that means you'll turn into a werewolf?" The crazy women almost looked excited about the idea. Then it dawned on Ellie, the crazy lady knew what she was.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ellie attempted to act as if she don't know anything. A human cannot know of a wolf's existence, especially a scientist.

"It's okay, we know." She tells Ellie. "We are very pleased about this new development. We had no idea there were female werewolves. Now we have two of you."

Tragedy ↠ Nick Sorrentino (2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara