The pinkette looks back at Mizore to find her friend with her eyes wide and an expression full of hurt.

"I'll... go after her." Ruby says quietly before disappearing into the crowd just as quick.

Mizore looks away, "I'm going to the restroom," she faces Lucy, a smile on her face, "why don't you get us some drinks?"

Lucy slowly nods and watches as her hurt friend walks away from her.

=============

Slowly walking into a corridor towards where the restrooms are; Mizore suddenly feels a wave of tears.

She stops, her head filled with regrets as a couple tears drop down her face.

"I'm such a useless skater getting hurt like this." She whispers to herself.

"Mizore?"

Looking up, she finds her ex - rinkmate, Chris walking towards her, worry and confusion in his eyes.

"Chris..." Mizore mumbles and manages to show him a smile, "Gomennasai, i'm such a mess."

(I'm sorry,)

A couple more long strides and the tall blonde stood in front of the tear - stained woman.

"Come on, i'll help you clean up." He says with a smile and places a hand on her back.

As Chris leads Mizore into the women's restroom, she turns back, "Chris... Is it alright for - "

"Don't worry." The curly blonde winks at her and walks back over to her.

"Ano... I think I have some things." Mizore says and starts rummaging through her bag in search for make - up.

(Um...)

Once she sets some things down on the counter, Chris frowns, "What happened?" 

He takes everything and sits down on the ground, motioning for the chestnut haired woman to follow.

Mizore sighs and manages to sit down, managing not to fall in the process.

"Miyamoto just said some things... I didn't realize they were true." She says and looks away uncomfortably.

Chris gently turns her head back and dabs a wipe on some of her run through make - up.

As he does, Mizore closed her eyes, "Is it true my looks help me win? I don't find myself attractive!"

"Mizore, you win because you have skill and dedication."

She cracked her eyes open to see Chris staring at her, sighing, Mizore smiles slightly, "Sorry."

"I'll keep your eyes open." He says and starts applying mascara.

Once he's done, Chris leans back, "How's your ankle?"

"It's fine." Mizore says and spares a glance back to her boot.

Mizore suddenly chuckles, "What happened this time? Victor still beat you."

Chris smiles and sighs, "How is it no one can beat the famous Victor Nikiforov?"

Mizore smiles softly, "He really does surprise people."

"Hm, he takes all the attention and leaves me with none." 

Mizore laughs, bringing a large smile onto Chris' face. 

As they laugh together, Mizore grins, "Thank you, Chris... I wasn't feeling my best."

Chris smiles, his eyes shining, "What am I here for?"

A sudden pair of footsteps brings the attention of the two skaters; "Chris?" A voice calls out.

The men's door creaks open before the women's door is carefully pushed open.

"Chris?" A head pokes into the room; Mizore only catching a flash of silver hair.

"Victor? Did you need something?" Chris' deep voice answers.

The chestnut haired woman's eye widen as her face flushes a pale pink.

"I thought i'd find you here." Victor says and steps in, closing the door behind him.

Chris chuckles and stands up, "How surprising for you to know." 

Victor gives him a look before glancing down to the woman, "Do you need some help?"

Mizore looks down at her boot before slowly nodding, feeling somehow shy.

In the corner of her eye, she spots Chris smirking slightly.

Before being able to say anything, she's suddenly lifted up in the air.

Gasping quietly, she looks down to find Victor.

They stare at each other for a split second before Mizore feels the ground beneath her and Victor's hands gone.

Her face hot, the woman lowers her head slightly, "Ari - T - thank you." 

"You shouldn't have your head down all the time, you look prettier with it up." Victor says, carefully lifting her face up.

Mizore blushes; causing Chris to cough, "Well aren't you two getting cozy."

Victor chuckles and steps back, "What are you talking about Chris? I'm only helping a lady~!" 

The shorter woman in front of him looks away, "Lucy must be looking for me, I think I should - "

The door swings open, revealing a woman rummaging through her bag.

As she looks up her eyes widen as she lets out a little scream, "I - I'm sorry?" 

Once she runs off they all look at each other in surprise.

Suddenly, Mizore starts laughing her hands clutching her sides.

The two men stare at her in surprise before starting to laugh themselves.

After stopping, Mizore smiles, "Maybe you two should be the ones leaving before you cause any more trouble."

As they all pile out of the women's restroom, some people near the door send them strange looks.

Once they get back to the main event, Mizore turns back to the two of them with a smile.

"Thank you Chris, for cheering me up," She looks over at Victor, "Nice meeting you again, Victor." 

The woman bows before walking off into the crowd.

The Russian stares after her before turning to his friend, "Chris... I never asked her name."

"Shirayuki Mizore, 25 from Japan. Her adoptive - brother is Katsuki Yuuri." Chris answers with a chuckle.

Victor thinks for a moment, "Katsuki Yuuri..."

"Eehh?! Let go of me, moron!" A familiar voice yells out, bring the attention of the two skaters.

"Looks like things are about to get a bit more fun." Chris muses.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hi everyone! Sorry for such a late update...! (Maybe nearly forgot,) Anyways! Here's a little "extra" chapter. I hope you like it! It was actually pretty fun to write. So there isn't much but I can say that there's only about 5 more chapters! Which is both exciting and a bit sad...!

So sharing, commenting, and voting is so helpful and it's amazing how far we've gotten! 5.5k! Which is amazing and i'm super surprised I could get this far, and it's really all thanks to you guys who've stuck around; thank you so much! 

Have a great day!

- Author-chan