Ask Sonic and Friends! :3

Starlight : Hey everyone! This is AnimeMangaCreepyStar! In here I'm Starlight the Hedgehog and in this book, you get to ask any Sonic character questions!

Shadow : Leaving!

Starlight : (makes him trip) You are staying.

Shadow : I hate you.

Starlight : Lol, I know. :3 Anyway, here are the list of Sonic characters you can ask! I put them in teams just in case there are some of you readers that want to ask group questions!

Team Sonic :
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles

Team Rose :
Amy, Cream, Cosmo

Team Dark :
Maria, Shadow, Rouge
(Maria will be a hedgehog in this, if you wanna ask her how she became one, go ahead :3)

Team Chaotix :
Vector, Espio, Charmy

Team Babylon:
Jet, Wave, Storm

Team Mystic:
Silver, Blaze, Starlight (yay me :3)

Team Fan Wanted :
(That means that I put them here for you guys :3)
Scourge, Sonia, Manic

Team Evil :
Eggman, Metal Sonic, Mephiles

Team Exe :
Sonic.Exe, Shadow.Exe, Silver.Exe

Team Black Arms :
Eclipse, Black Death, Black Doom

Starlight : Alright! You can ask questions in the comments and when I have time, which I will, we will answer them as best as we can!

Scourge : You forgot to do something babe.

Starlight : What?

Shadow : Idiot, you are supposed to tell people your background on your life.

Starlight : Oh! Right. Of course. Ok then.

I was born on Space Colony Ark 50 years ago along with Shadow, but, I was supposed to be another Shadow.

Do you remember beating the game Sonic Heroes and finding out that there are lots more Shadows than 1. I was supposed to be one of them.

You guessed it.

I was born a glitch.

And apparently, I was Shadow's twin sister!

The scientist didn't know what to do with me.

Some wanted to destroy me.

Some wanted to try and see if I come out a Shadow again.

But Dr. Gerald Robotnik stopped them all. He wanted Black Doom to decide on what to do with me.

He wanted me to stay like this and be used for tests to see what are my strengths and weaknesses.

He had faith in me.

About a week passed and I was still being tested on.

Nothing serious though. They just put me in a room, checked my blood pressure, and stuff like that.

Apparently, I was hiding a Black Arms symbol in my right eye. They just noticed because I had a large heap of hair covering it.

You know, like an Emo cut.

On the beginning of the second week, Maria and Shadow were playing Hide and Seek.

Shadow heard me cough and opened the door in where I was living.

I was just sitting there and Shadow just yelled out "What the FUCK!!!!"

Dr. Gerald explained everything to Shadow and Maria.