"We can talk about this when we get out of here." Elena warned, pointing a finger at me. She then paced around the room, trying to find a way out.

"How did you end up here?" I asked, watching Elena kick at a small hole in the corner of the room.

"We were ambushed. We finally found Malcolm and this crazy male witch attacked us." Elena explained, still kicking the wall.

"Be careful." I warned her, watching as she finally kicked a large hole in the wall. Elena tried to break the bars, but it was no use.

"Hello?" A girl's voice came from the other side of the wall.

"Hello?" I called, leaning down behind Elena.

"Savannah? Is that you?" Elena mumbled, trying to move closer. "I'm Elena and the other women is Ellie."

"Someone's coming." I whispered to Elena, moving to sit back on one of the beds. I watched as Elena grabbed a pillow off her bed and used it to cover the hole.

My eyes widened as the metal door opened and two guards stood in front of the only two female wolves. One of them had a neck choker to drag them away with. While the other had an the same electric stick that the men who attacked me had.

Elena fought the women with the electric stick while I kept my focus on the man. He jumped forward, trying to catch my neck in the rope but I was much faster. I grabbed his arm and threw him against a wall. The way I had his arm bent, I could snap it in a second.

"So unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig..." I began, pushing his face harder against the brick wall. "I suggest you tell me what is going on."

When I turned the man's face around, he had a smirk on his face

When I turned the man's face around, he had a smirk on his face. I was ready to snap at him again when a large electric shock went through my whole body. I cried out in pain but the shocks continued on. Then, I was fast asleep again.

**********

Stone Haven

Jeremy and Clay kept their distance, as they watched Ruth set everything up for the spell back in Stonehaven. Clay was doubtful, while Jeremy assured him the same spell had worked before.

"Savannah, are you with us?" The older witch, spoke to the Paige. Jeremy and Clay watched closely, waiting for anything.

"I am with you." A young girl's voice came out of Paige's mouth and her eyes suddenly opened, but they were completely white. Everyone realised they had finally connected with Savannah.