Chapter 20: You misunderstood

We walked back downstairs, which was really creepy. It was quiet and some of the lights weren't even working anymore. We made it to the cafeteria, we were walking to where the food was when someone popped out with a knife from behind the door. We let out a scream, but stopped when we realized who it.
Principal James. I knew why he was here, she was gonna make him pay too.
"Oh my.. are you kids okay?" He said lowering the butcher knife. "I heard screams, but I didn't think there actually people still here. I thought she was doing it." His voice faded.
"What are you doing here?" Jordan asked stepping forward, he looked tensed.
"I'll.. have also inflicted pain on to her." He said it completely disappointed. Jordan was about to say something when we suddenly heard footsteps and humming.
"No.." I heard Jessica whispered. We all quickly but quietly ran into the kitchen. Isaac and the principal hid in the large pantry. Jordan and I headed up hiding underneath a counter. Jessica- I looked around where the hell is she? I pull on Jordan's shirt and mouth the words 'Where the hell is Jessica?' Jordan shrugs his shoulders. It's not until we Jessica banging on the exit door. Idiot. I was going to run out there and drag her and hide when suddenly we all heard her voice.
"Now look at that, you're all alone.. once again." She said it and the air became heavy and filled with pain. Jessica what did you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica's POV
When I heard the humming and the footsteps I couldn't hide, she would find us anyway. The rest of them hid and I know I was going to be next. I didn't even fight the facts anymore.
"Now look at that, you're all alone.. once again." She said coldly. Just do it already. I'm so tired of this. She walked over to me slowly, her bare feet clapping the cold floor. She was close now, any closer we would've been kissing. I felt was sharp pain in my stomach, I looked to see a knife.. no it wasn't a knife. It was her hand. She was staring right into my eyes and was twisting her hand deeper into me. I immediately start coughing up blood, I even start choking on it slowly. She yanked her hand out which made me lean against her, but soon my knees gave out and I slide down on the floor. The cold and the darkness were surrounded me slowly and the last thing I heard was.
"Be a good dog and stay." Then footsteps faded away. Guys you gotta get out of here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be a good dog and stay." Followed with footsteps. That's all we heard. I didn't move, Jessica was just killed and she didn't even fight it. She was done, I know she was. We didn't come out of hiding for a while. Jordan risked it and peeked to see if she as gone, she was. We came slowly out of the kitchen and avoided looking at Jessica's body. Jordan was pulling me, I stopped right next to Jessica and stared at her.
"We need to go April." Jordan said pulling me away from her. Isaac looked at me, I returned a blank expression. We were about to leave the cafeteria, but when we pushed on the doors they wouldn't open.
"Oh so you guys were in here too?" She was behind us. We turned around slowly facing her.
"Oh now look at that, I was looking for him." She pointed at principal James.
"Samantha, release us at once. You must stop." Principal James stepped in front of all us. He's dead. That's what I thought and I soon as I thought that she let a horrifying laugh escape her mouth. Suddenly with a lift of her hands, poles about 5, (A/N: like flag poles) were levitating in to air. Principal James slowly began floating as well. We watched him go higher and higher. She nudged her head a little and now he was pressed again he wall above our heads. He looked terrified, and was trying to move but he couldn't. And she flew her hands down and suddenly the levitating poles went flying towards Principal James. Isaac and Jordan looked away but I stared at him. He was crying and begging. One by one the poles hit him. The first stabbed him in the left arm then the next pole stabbed the right arm. The next two poles stabbed his left and right legs. He screamed out in pain. The last pole was still floating in the air.
"Oh maybe you misunderstood. You should get over it." And with a drop of her hand, the last pole went straight into his stomach. Blood was dripping down on the floor. We moved so his blood wouldn't get on us. He was still alive, but he wouldn't be for long.
"Now this should be fun." She started humming again, suddenly there was that sound again. It hurt my ears so badly, all three of us covered our ears and screamed. We all fell on the floor, I looked over and saw her getting closer. Isaac and Jordan looked in pain so much, my eyes closed. It was dark.