Meeting The Characters (girls)

Samantha Greene- 16. Also known as Sam. She was probably 5'5 and was on the skinny size. She had short jet-black hair that stopped right by her shoulders, it also had little curls in them. She had big brown eyes that light up when she spoke. She was usually always happy. Her skin was a light complexion, which she got from her parents. Her mother was born in Japan but moved to America when she was about 2 years old. Her father was born originally in America. Her father was adopted so he didn't know where he was from but he was just white according to him. He never tried to find out where he was really from.
April Jones- 16. She was sometimes called "Ape" by fellow friends and classmates, has to show respect towards her. She was extremely athletic and on almost every team in the school. When she was called that " empowering " nickname, that meant she was gonna play her hardest. She was about 5'7 (pretty tall). She was skinny but had some curves to her. She hair was black too, it probably reached her shoulders as well. She kept it in a ponytail or put her hair in a bun when she didn't have practice, so it wouldn't get in her way. April was a student athlete that knew everyone. In other words, she was popular but didn't even care about popularity. She had a nice brown complexion matched with brown eyes. April's mom past away when April was going into her sophomore year of high school. That changed April quite a bit, she wasn't herself anymore. She distanced herself a bit. She was sad, depressed even. For crying out loud, she HATED to cry. But once she cried that meant something bad really must've happened. It wasn't until her basketball season started which made her stronger. It seemed as if she coped with her mother's death. So it was just her and her father.
Madison Bruno-16. She was 5'5 to be exact. She had green eyes. She had light brown hair that stopped in the middle of her back. She was feisty and usually got detention for not wearing her uniform. She lived her grandmother, since her mother was always on business trips.
Jessica Dean- 17. She was 5'6. She had blonde hair that was usually straightened and fell along her back. She had blue eyes. Her appearance seemed all nice but Jessica also known as Jess, was one of those mean girls, that got popular just by bossing others around. Her parents were oblivious to this side of her. At home she was a daddy's girl. And had a lot of expectations to uphold. She was a role model to her little brother, Max Dean. He was about 9 years old.