Chapter 18: Two Down

No..
That's all I thought when Jessica and I fell out of the closet. She pulled Jessica up by her hair, which made Jessica let out a sound of pain.
"Let her go." I was now on my feet.
"Now why would I do that?" She said while pulling a knife from behind her back and held it to Jessica's neck. She stared crying even more.
"Please, don't. Let her go." She tilted her head slightly. Pressing the knife against Jessica's neck.
"STOP! Take me.. you're mad right? I embarrassed you remember?" I needed Jessica to get out of here.
"Matthew shut up, what are you saying!" Jessica said. I know if I do this she'll be safe. She stared at me for a minute then pushed Jessica on to the floor. I kneeled down to her. Her blue eyes were a little red from all the crying. I cupped her face in my face and kissed her.
"Run. Find the others." I whispered to her. She looked at me and nodded slightly. Suddenly I felt a yank on my hair, Jessica got up as fast as she could ran out of
the nurse's office.
"Now why would you do that? Huh?" She said pressing the knife against my neck. It hurt like crazy.
"I mean it's not like I won't find her. And when I do, she'll wished she died here instead." Fear was rushing into my body. Jessica find the others and get out.
"Oh don't worry, it's just a joke." And that's all I heard.
She slide the knife against the flesh on his neck and dropped his body.
"One down, five to go.. wait a minute." She sniffed the air. "Oh so he didn't get out? Perfect.. I guess six to go then." And she left the nurse's office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We made it to the second floor and we're walking down the hallway to main office. We haven't really spoken, I guess we were all listening for something, anything. But it was quiet and I didn't like it.
"Guys.." we all turned to Madison, she was holding her leg.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Can I sit in one of these classes, my leg is killing me." She looked like she was in pain.
"I'll carry you, I don't think you should be by yourself." Isaac said. He bent down in front of her. She climbed on his back, but when he had to grip her leg to make sure she didn't fall she quickly told him to put her down.
"Sorry, my grabbed my leg too hard." She looked in even more pain.
"We're just a few more steps, do you think you can make it?" Jordan asked her. She nodded her head.
"You guys keep going I'll stay in this classroom with Madison until you guys come back." Isaac volunteered. We nodded and Jordan and I started running towards the main office. The quicker we did this, the faster we could get out of here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isaac's POV
We walked into the classroom, we sat kinda in the back of the classroom just in case she happens to walk by she wouldn't see us.
"Are you feeling okay?" I ask Madison as she setting her leg up on a chair.
"Uh.. yeah. Thanks." Silence fell between us. The moon light from the slightly broken windows shined in. Please hurry up guys.
As I thought that Madison and I heard a scream. We stared at each other.
"Was that April?" She looked scared.
"I think so.." my heart was beating out of my chest. I wanna see if everything's alright. I guess Madison saw the concern on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madison's POV
"You wanna go see?" I shifted in my seat weirdly.
"We can't you're already hurt."
"Just go look, I'll lock the door after you leave. I'll only open it when I know it's you and the others." I said it nervously, I didn't wanna be by myself. But if April and Jordan were hurt, they should get some help.
"Alright." We both walked to the door. Isaac walked out.
"I'll be right back." I nodded and closed the door, locking it from the inside. I took a deep breathe. Please hurry. I limped back over to my seat. I looked over at the windows, the moon was out. How late was it anyway? I stared at the window a few more minutes until I got a brilliant, but risky idea. I limped over to the window, there was on glass on the floor. I cleared it by using my foot. I walked other to the window and stuck me head out. There's enough space to squeeze through and the drop wasn't that high. I mean maybe you'll sprain something. I had to tell the guys when they came back.
"Why wait? You should try it out." My heart was beating uncontrollably fast. I turned around and saw her sitting on a desk. When did she even get-
"Locked doors don't really do anything to me. And poor Isaac left you because he thought my screaming was April." I looked over at the door, it was still closed. She pouted then quickly swung her feet and started walking towards me. She was steeping right on the glass without even caring. I back up into the window behind me.
"ISAAC!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She reached me. We were face to face. She looked down at my leg.
"Sorry about the car thing, I just hated when you rode that stupid bike everywhere." She pat out. I was about to say something, until she picked me up by my leg, the bad one, and she was pushing me out of the window. I gripped the sides of the window, glass was cutting into my hands. I couldn't hold on any longer my hands were cut and bleeding. And with a last push, I was out of the window. It felt like everything slowed down. I felt weightless, the way was falling I could see all the stars and the moon, it looked beautiful. I was gonna land on my back which was gonna hurt a lot. I did say the window wasn't that high but it actually was much higher. That's when things stared speeding up and within seconds I was gonna feel the ground.
I heard a bunch of snaps and I couldn't move. I laid there feeling broken, there only thing I felt was the tears running down the side of my face. I closed my eyes, I was getting tired. I allowed the darkness to take me.
"Hey.. hey, are you dead yet?" I opened my eyes and met hers. "Oh good, I almost forget to tell you something super important." She began walking away.
"What is it?" I might as well know since, I know I'm gonna die.
"You're on your own from now." That's all she said and I closed my eyes again. I'm so tired.
"Two down.. four to go." She said while cleaning off her knife.