"Well, you gotta do what floats your boat," Escargoon agreed to this idea.

"Don't worry," Haltmann said. "This is going to advance Haltmann Works Company's ultimate plan."

********

"Poyo! Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby was joyfully skipping up the hill.

"Hello there," a man's voice came behind Kirby. It was Haltmann.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked.

"I have delicious watermelon for you," Haltmann tried to seduce him as he showed the bright red part of the inside of the watermelon.. "Would you like some?"

"Poyo!" Kirby ran towards him excitedly, but Meta Knight's words came into his mind: "Do not take food from strangers. It is more likely a trap. Only take food from people you know except Dedede. Do you understand?" Kirby's smile disappeared, turned back, and ran away from Haltmann. 

"Wait, wait!" Haltmann started to chase after Kirby. 

"POYO!" Kirby screamed as he ran away to Cappy Town. 

"Wait! Stop!" Haltmann called as he chased after Kirby. "I just want to give you this delicious watermelon for you! Don't you want it?"

Kirby trust Meta Knight more than random stranger who wants to give him a watermelon. "Poyo, poyo!" Kirby rejected it.

Haltmann halted while running. He was trying to catch his breath. "For a little...  pink baby ball... he sure... is quick... and has a lot... of stamina!"

"Poyo-!" Kirby ran without looking back.

"Kirby what's wrong?" Chief Bookem asked as Kirby ran frantically. Without answering Kirby ran past by him so fast that Bookem started to spin. "What's with him?"

"Hi, Kirby!" Tuff greeted as he waved his hand. Instead of greeting back, Kirby ran past him. Tuff watched Kirby run away. "Wow, I never knew Kirby was that fast at running."

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby called as he saw Tiff from a distance.

"Kirby, what's wrong?" Tiff asked as Kirby ran to her.

"Poyo, poyo, poyo!" Kirby said as he pointed behind him.

"Huh? Was someone chasing you?" Tiff asked. She didn't understand the idea that some old man with an unusual hairstyle and mustache in Cappy Town was trying to seduce him with a fresh, attractive watermelon.

"Poyo, poyo," Kirby nodded. Although Tiff didn't understand the majority, she got the main point.

"Oh no! I'm glad you came to me, Kirby," Tiff said as she held on to him. "You must've been scared!"

"Poyo," Kirby said. 

********

"Oh... oh... oh..." Haltmann panted deeply. "How is that... pink fluff... so fast? Oh my... goodness... I'm gonna... faint." It sounded as if he had asthma, but the truth is, he had middle-age body. He looked around to seek for help after his breathing pattern started to be normal. He saw Chief Bookem pass by. "Excuse me, fellow citizen."

"Huh?" Chief Bookem was confused by Haltmann's appearance. He saw no one like that before in Cappy Town. "Oh, how can I help you, mister?" 

"I'm looking for Kirby, hero of Dreamland," Haltmann said. 

"Oh! Kirby!" Chief Bookem said. "He just ran past by me but I really don't know where he headed to. But he usually stays at a castle during the day, so you can try there."

"Ah, thank you," Haltmann said. He walked modestly like a business man towards the castle. Darn it... I should've stayed there in a first place. But at least my weapon is ready to go in the castle... Haltmann thought as he chuckled.

Kirby Right Back At Ya! Season 2: Haltmann Works Companyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें