One

Josh

Okay I just want to tell you before you read only a little of this and leave, it gets a little better, trust me. This is like my first real fanfic and when I started writing it was B A D but it's a lot better at the end. But yea still bad so you actually should leave idkkk. I'm confusing I'm sorry.

◇◇◇

Josh had been home schooled his whole life and already was in his junior year of high school. You obviously can't be homeschool in college. So this meant Josh would be going out into the world by himself in only a few years, but the thing was Josh haden't any experience out in the world, sure he went to buy clothes and grocerys with his mom but he haden't even had any friends. Let my put it in perspective for you. You know how when you're little and your mom picks out your outfits for you and you just follow everything in your parents tracks because you haven't had any experience or learned about these things before? Say joshes parents were homophobic (Which they actually are) Josh believes this too only because he was lead to believe it that way. (a/n Heh, not for long)

Josh was an innocent boy, he had brown soft hair, playful brown eyes that looked more green in the sun, and a smile that's contagious even if you're angry at him. Body wise he was definitely not fat, far from it. He was in nice shape. And his personality. Let me just say if he did go to public school he would most likely have lots of friends, if it weren't for his stubbornness. He was very kind and liked to talk to people about their problems, if he had a problem he would just keep it to himself not wanting to worry others, either that or he didn't want to talk to his parents about his problems because they were his only social life.

Josh was sort of trapped with his parents in a little world, Josh didn't usually mind but he thought a lot what would be like to have friends or a girlfriend even (a/n Ik this is joshler, like I said before he's like his parents rn)

◇◇◇

Okay i just saw that this is only 381 words like LMAO SHORT OOPS