Strong, Truly Strong

"Stay POSITIVE

Stay FIGHTING

Stay BRAVE

Stay AMBITIOUS

Stay FOCUSED

Stay STRONG

........ MENTALITY IS EVERYTHING"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So.

Strong.

What makes us strong?

Not just strong.

But, truly strong.

Is it the fact that we can move and lift up heavy objects?

No.

Or the fact that we are able to perform a specified action well and powerfully?

No.

Or is it the fact that when others verbally abuse us and try to bring us down, we keep going?

Yes.

Or the fact that when your parents put work in front of you and are always leaving, you still keep going no matter how much it hurts?

Yes.

And the fact that when we keep getting hurt and insulted by others, we rise up with our heads held high?

Heck Yeah!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America and his siblings were treated like work mattered more them and were always left alone by their parents.

He and Canada had to grow up fast and practically raise their younger siblings.

He was abandoned at 9 by his parents.

And almost burned when defending a best friend.

He was insulted by others and blamed for many things.

He had started to self harm and purge.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America had been through all of that.

And even with all the insults and taunting he kept going no matter how hard it was.

But.

He had gotten through it all.

Because he was strong.

Other countries hadn't know that.

But after this special world meeting they did.

The whole world now knew that he, Alfred F. Jones, The United States of America, was strong.

But not just strong.

Truly strong.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Strong, Truly Strong

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow this book is done. Thank you so much for all the nice comments, there were basically nice comments in every chapter, and thank you all for all the support of this story. This was pretty fun to write and I learned alot of history. I really really hope I do something like this again.

Welp, thanks again and please review!!!