War Aftermath and 1812

Greatness
lies not in being
strong
but in the right
use of strength

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The memory changed.

America was walking to his first world meeting, he never came to the world meetings when he was living in his country alone because he was still under British rule so when England went to a meeting he would represent his country and all of the colonies under his rule. But the colonies could still come though.

This meeting was being held in his country so others could see it.

He seemed very excited.

He was, he was hoping to see Canada and Mexico. They were still under British and Spanish rule but he was hoping that they had come. It would be the first time he would see the Mexicos and the second time he would see Canada since he had seen him during at the end of the war but it would be the first time they would be able to talk to each other.

He couldn't wait.

He walked in the room.

"Alfie!!!" he heard his name yelled out. He saw his siblings running over to him and smiled.

They all group hugged, a few older countries that were there smiled at it. When they pulled back, they all had smiles on their faces.

North America was finally reunited after so long.

"Wow, you guys got tall." he said to the Mexicos, he motioned to him and Canada"It seemed like only yesterday, we were still taking care of you." He and Canada pretended to wipe tears from their eyes, "They grow up so fast don't they Mattie?"

Canada was even pretending to sniffle, "Yep, they do Al. They really do, their all grown up now." he pretend to sob, "Our babies are all grown up."

The Mexicos playfully punched their brothers in their arms, "Yeah, yeah, we get it." Diego said.

They turned to Alfred, "So hermano," Maria started, "You won your independence, your free!! How did it happen? How does it feel?"

Alfred looked at Canada, "Mattie, have you three had any contact at all? You were there, you didn't tell them?"

He shook his head, "After Arthur sent you back, we didn't want to stay anymore so we kept demanding that we visit our countries. They agree and came with us the first few times but we didn't really talk to them that much. When we were able to go alone, we stayed longer and stayed more frequently. Sometime before the Revolutionary, they let us go and we never came back. We were able to mail letters but, besides that not that much contact. This is our first meeting too. I didn't tell them because I thought you should."

America nodded, they still had time before the meeting started, and told the Mexicos about all the battles before telling them about the Battle of Yorktown. They got scared when he told them that England knocked his gun out of his hands and pointed his at America. But when he told them about them winning war they looked happy and started to smile.

They all went to go sit in some seats and sat next to each other. The Mexicos sat between their brothers.

"Hey Al," Canada started, "How was life after England sent you back, you know, before the war?" he asked.

America slightly froze. He didn't want to think about it.

The thunderstorms.

His panic attacks.