Jones

Winners never quit
and
quitters never win

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America now looked 10. But for a 10 year old, he also looked pretty sad.

As he made himself breakfast, he looked outside the window, "Oh no." he started to look a bit scared.

It looked like it was about to storm outside.

"Everything's going to be okay, everything's gonna be okay," He tried to calm himself down. But it wasn't working.

He started to breath heavily, "Breath, just breath." He told himself but it wasn't working.

It started to rain heavily.

America jumped a little, "Calm down, it's rain. It's only rain."

Lightning struck and he jumped and started once again breathing heavily, "It's only lightning, it's just lightning."

He got up to close the window that was near his bed but was still breathing heavily.

Countries were once again getting scared for little America.

Thunder boomed and he screamed and started to breath even more heavily. Tears were running, "Calm down, just calm down." 

More thunder boomed and America kept jumping, he started to shake, and was struggling to breath.

"No, no, no." China said quietly, getting really scared for him, "Breath, calm down and breath."

America's vision was fading quickly.

He was scared-no terrified.

Ayiana quickly flew over to him, she landed on his shoulder, she nuzzled her beak into his hair as if she was telling him to calm down.

She started to talk to him, (Bald eagles make high pitched sounds) America started to breath slowly again.

She said was basically telling him to inhale then exhale. America was doing so and calming down, he was still shaking a bit though.

Ayiana nuzzled her beak into his hair again to comfort him, he soon stopped shaking and just sat on the bed.

He still seemed really shaken up and a bit scared.

England felt like he was about to cry.

He had sent America back to his country because his population was rising so quickly so he thought it would had been best for him to go back.

Obviously it wasn't.

America could have fainted right then and there if he didn't have that bald eagle there with him.

He barely even visited him after dropping him off in his country.

He never even thought about America felt, not even once.

America soon got up and shakily walked towards the table to try and eat his breakfast.

But he couldn't, he still was shaken up and couldn't eat.

He got up from the table, walked back to his bed, and collapsed on it. He was just staring at the ceiling, Ayiana came over and tried to comfort him.

America wasn't crying he was just in shock.

"Maybe it's time I got over this fear," he said talking about getting over his fear of thunder.