(2) Brothers

Dedicated to kookminee

(Jungkook POV)

The next day...

.....I'm glad you are my brother."

Hyung's words from yesterday had been irritating me the whole of today and last night.

I really did love him as my own brother but was that the only way I liked him?

Why did I even have to think about this??

Aish this is driving me nuts.

Finally I decided to ask someone else.
I didn't want to ask Jin or Namjoon Hyung as they were both very busy with practice. Yoongi Hyung was busy writing and V Hyung was....V.

I decided to ask Hobie Hyung.

Asking him would anyways mean that Tae Hyung would fine out as well sooner or later....

I walked up to him.

"Hyung, I really need to talk to you."

He looked at me with concern.

"About time too...Both Tae and I were worried about you because Namjoon was telling how you rarely sleep at night these days"

I didn't realise Namjoon Hyung would notice anything once he hit the bed....my bad....

"Let's go over to the coffee shop later on with Tae."

I knew Tae would also be included.....okay then Tea with Tae and Hopie it was...

(Jimin POV)

....."I'm glad you are my brother."

Another perfectly executed lie in the world of Foolish Jimin.

How did Kookie not realise it yet?

I didn't want my stupid feelings to pull apart our band.I knew the others would never judge me...but I was scared how Kookie would shun me.

Yoongi Hyung had found out when I finally confessed to him after tearfully moping about for about a week some time ago.

"What you feel isn't unacceptable, neither is it wrong or disgusting.But Kookie is a kid and we don't know how he would feel.As much as I care about you and want everything to work out well, it's best for you to keep your feelings low for the sake of our group.But remember if you were ever to tell him...I'd always be there for you no matter what."

Yoongi Hyung's words resonated in my head.I really admired and respected Yoongi Hyung and I had decided to do exactly as he said.

I acted close enough so ARMYs and Jungkook won't find it strange and far enough that I would be able to control myself and hopefully get over him...

Well the getting over him part was just wishful thinking I guess...

Chapter complete!!!!!
Vote if you enjoyed ♡♡