Dear Diary: My Delinquent...Chap 24

Oh you guys are just too lovelyyy! I Love all My fans! So pleeeease don't be afraid and rape my orange follow button ya? I follow back so don't worry my lovlies.

First comment gets...The next chap dedicated to them ya?

###

Recap:

He got up carefully and with fury he slammed the door. I broke down and cried on my knees. for what felt like hours. This was all my fault!

I heard a glass break down stairs and a loud bang. Too loud.

My world slowly started to spin as I raced down the stairs. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets at what was I was seeing. Blood

Blood.

Was.

EVERYWHERE.

But the from was what make me let out a blood curdling scream. My parents were immediately in front of me and on the phone with 911. What was wrong with me? All I could do was stand there. I was like tranquilized. I knew what was going on around me but I couldn't function.

I heard people rush into the house and take Colton into an ambulance. I heard someone quietly whisper, "shes in shock its OK. We'll be right behind you guys." Those voices belonged to my parents.

This was all my fault. Everything was all my fault! It's all because I had to get mad. Me and my freaking temper always getting the best of me.

How could I suddenly be in a hospital? I was just on my kitchen floor. I must've fallen asleep or something.

The doctor came into the lobby. He pulled up a peice of paper off his clip board. I read his name tag while he did this. The name tag said, 'Dr. Brown.' Now I know where hes from! Hes the same doctor the last time we were in the hospital for Colton.

My dad was the first to speak up, "how is he?"

Doctor Brown looked at my dad and rolled his eyes. Snotty much? "Colton Winters is fine. He didnt hit a vein or anything. He just past out from blood loss.  He should be fine in the next few hours."

At this point I didn't care about how rude doctor Brown was being right now. As long as Colton was ok.

But what Brown said  next made me suspicious. "Tessa do you mind going to see Colton? I need to talk to your parents."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Um no whatever you need to tell my parents you can tell me." I told him sassily.

Brown looked at my parents for confirmation. They both nodded.

"Well Tessa when we took your blood test a few weeks ago we came across something..." He kept talking but I only started to listen when I heard, "She only has a few months left."

A few nurses came over to comfort my parents when they broke down.

When he told me the rest I shook my head in denial.  "N-no no, no! This can't be happening. " I narrowed my eyes at him and ran away.

I ran into Colton's room. He was awake and silent tears ran down his pale, icey cheeks. I guess he knew already. I ran up to his bed and engulfed him into a hug.

★Coltons POV★

My eyes fluttered open and I was met with the familliar doctor Brown who treated me last time.

I groaned when my eye sight was met with him flashing a bright light into my eyes.

The doctor looked down at me with sympathy. "I'm so sorry about you sister."

What in the flying ducks was he talking about. I scrunched up my forehead in confusion. When the doctor noticed my confusion he frowned.

"When Tessa came to get her grade 10 shots we also took a blood test to make sure there was no viruses running through her." The doctor explained.

"Then why are you sorry for me? Nothings wrong with her, right?" I growled in annoyance when he didnt answer. "Nothings wrong with her right?"

The doctor sighed. "Your sister, Tessa Winters has leukemia. "

When he said this my world froze and silent tears made their way down my face.

He left the room before he could see my reaction. A few minutes later Tessa ran in balling, She flung herself on me but I didnt mind. My poor baby.

The love of my life is dying!

************

Does anyone hate me?

Short but fulfilled!