Dear Diary: My Delinquent...Chap 23

Dear Diary,

My instincts are kiking in. You know, those girl instincts and somehthig bad it going to happen. Not to me but to my heart.

~Tessa

★☆★

Recap:

After I took Jake to get his broken nose looked at I went back home to my Coley poo.

Sheesh, that damn boy can sleep forever if I let-ted him. I could feel the sudden nerve to wake him up creep up on me. Good thing I played hockey and reffed the game to or I wouldn't have this fine sliver thing called a loud whistle.

I put it onto my lips, closed me eyes and blew it so hard.

My last words that were in my mind were 'Oh shit', before I heard 3 thumps.

Ah fuck. Mom and dad were sleeping too.

(Back to the present)

"Ok, I'll admit it. I shouldn't of blown the whistle." I rolled on the balls of my feet.

All three if them shot daggers at me. Thats including Colton. I gave them all a cheeky smile.

Then my mom spoke. "You dont think?"

I sighed.  "I'm sorry ok! But think about it. If I didnt wake you guys up, you all would still be sleeping."

My dad threw his arms in the air in frustration."That would be a good thing!"

Sheesh, somebody walk up on the wrong part of the floor (wrong part of the floor heehee).

I backed away slowly. "Then just go back to sleep! Anywho I'm going to go upstairs..." I trailed off whilst taking the stairs in front of me. I even tossed a quick 'sorry' over my shoulder.

★Colton's POV★

I was having such a wonderful dream until I was awoken to the sound of a god damn loud whistle.  What the hell?

I rolled out of bed and hit the floor. I groaned and went down stairs to see my adopters and Tessa.

My adopters started to argue with her. She opened her mouth to apologize. "Ok, I'll admit, I shouldn't of blown the whistle." She shot a cheeky smile at all of us while rolling on her heels.

There was a bit of arguing before the added one last apology and took after the stairs up to her room.

How did fall in love! With my adoption sister at that. Nah, I didnt care.   I just have to remember to trust her. Actually I found brother/sister relationships kinda hot and exciting. Good thing were not actually related because that would be gross. 

But I still loved her. But maybe I would have to let her go.

I didnt deserve her.

I didnt deserve her so I had to break her heart and mine.

***

♥Tessa's POV♥

I hummed along to Fireflies by Owl City. I had my black ear buds in my ear.

"You would not believe your eyes." I paused and turned to my boyfriend standing in my doorway. HOLY FLYING SHIZZLE BALLS. Did Colton just sing? And he was good!

"If ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep.'' I finished.

He had a cute boyish smile on his face. ''Cause they would fill the open air, leave tear drops everywhere,'' He stopped and I swore I saw a tear run down his cheek.

Oh no!

''Colton...'' I trailed off breathlessly. I was afraid to take a step towards him.

He opened his mouth to say something and I swear I was about to break down right there and then. ''I really do love you Tessa. Unconditionally. I don't deserve you. I never did.''

I ran up to him and pushed him down on the floor. Time to bring out the big guns. Also knowing as my mouth that leaves a trail of swears behind.

''Don't you ever, and I mean ever fucking say that Colton! If anyone doesn't deserve anyone its me! ME! I don't deserve you. As much as I want to saying how much I fucking hate you right now, why would I lie! I love you so much its unbelievable!

He was still on the floor soaking in what I just practically screamed at him. I cant believe Im saying this right now.

"Get out."

"Tes-"

"NOW COLTON!" I screamed.

He got up carefully and with fury he slammed the door. I broke down and cried on my knees. This was all my fault!

I heard a glass break down stairs and a loud bang. Too loud.

###################################################

OOOOOO DAMN U GUYS R GONNA KILL ME NXT CHAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!