The Rookie | T. Jasperson

Title: The Rookie
Requested by: RachelRogersBarnes
Length: 868 words
Warnings: none
Author'e note: okay so I feel as this sucks, and this is 2/5 of the last five oneshots. School is going to start this Wednesday and I'm going to try to update as much as I can.
//////////////////////////////////

After rehearsal you ran out of the stage looking for your "friend", well more like crush, Thayne Jasperson.

"Yo Thayne!" You waved to Thayne as he snarfed down cookies. He smiled at you with a mouthful of cookies but turned away when Lin said something you could quite catch. "Why hasn't he talk to me? Is he mad? He doesn't look mad—"

"Y/N! COULD YOU GET EVERYONE A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!" You heard Lin yell. Of course you being the rookie you expected to do this, but Lin has never asked you to grab coffee for everyone before. "Well, something new."

*~*

"Okay, so I gather you all because—" Thayne started but was interrupted by Lin

"Question."

"Yes, Lin."

"Why did you ask me to ask Y/N to get everyone a pumpkin spice latte when it's August and Starbucks discontinued it for Spring and Summer?"

"Well actually Lin..." Thayne sits in the chair.

    "It's about her." Then everyone either wolf whistled or "oohed".

   "So you like the rookie?" Oak says with an eyebrow raised.

   "Oh my gosh Anthony! We should get Thayne and Y/N to go on a double date with us!"

   "But wait! How do we know Y/N likes him back?" A suspicious Rua asks. Then hysteria hit all the girls of the ensemble and cast.

"Hey! What's so funny?!"

"It's because, " Jasmine laughs again. "Y/N said she's likes him before she even joined Hamilton." Then she laughed again. Thayne blushed at the allegation. "Yeah, maybe Y/N does like me..."

"Hey y'all I'm here! I had to beat the holy hell out of some college kid to get this." You says as you carried two beverage carriers in you arms. "Why y'all sitting in a circle like your summoning Satan?" They all laughed at your comment. You shrugged away "hmm, this seems weird but... Whatever?"

*~*

"Another day, another show." You thought as you went into your dressing room you grabbed your gown "My name is Elizabeth Schuyler." Then you heard a knock.

   "Are you decent?" It was Thayne.

   "Just cool your coconuts Seabury. I'll be out." You walked out of your dressing room wearing Eliza's gown. He was awestruck. He's seen you wearing Eliza's dress, but up close and personal you looked even more prettier than before.

"Whatcha need Seabury?"

"Oh! Um, break a leg." He gave you an awkward smile and a thumbs up.

   "O-okay, cool, yeah break a leg!" You hugged him. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"N-no! I'm not avoiding you I just, I just— it's about to start you better get you makeup ready! Bye~" He quickly dashed out. "That was weird..."

*~*

   "The world has no to my heart,
The world has no place in our bed,
They don't get to know what I said,
I'm burning the memories,
Burning the letters might have redeemed you,
You forfeit all rights to my heart,
You forfeit the spot in our bed,
You sleep in your office instead,
With only the memories,
Of when you were mine..." You then took a long needed breathe.
"I hope that you burn..." Then as you were about to exit the stage, you were pushed back on stage by Renée.

"What's go on?" You whisper shouted to the backstage crew. They shrugged like you asked why is eating a necessity. Then you saw Lin smirk. This is not good. Then the audience also were confused about what was happening and begun whispering.

    While murdering Lin with your death glares, you saw a set of light brown eyes, that you know and love. Thayne Riley Jasperson. 'What does this sweet cinnamon roll of a twenty some year old have to do with the smirk on Lin's face?' Then he stepped on stage and took your hand and lead to the center of the stage.

   "What's going on?" You whispered to Thayne as he looked down on you. He whispered back, "You'll see." He winked at you, then took a deep breathe and turned to the audience.

"Ladies, gents, and those who don't fall under the binary... I'd like to interrupt this and ask the beautiful," he spins you around "Y/N L/N or also known as Elizabeth Schuyler." Then an audience member shouted.

    "Isn't she married to Alexander Hamilton?" Everyone laughed including Thayne.

    "Yes, the Elizabeth Schuyler that is dead and buried somewhere, but the Y/N L/N is single... I hope." Then everyone once again laughed, you nervously laughed.

"Okay, so I have this place I want to go eat at but I never gone to and I heard the tables only has two seats. I need someone else, because Lin said he was busy." Then another, louder roar of laughter.

"So Y/N, would you like to go... Please don't reject me badly!" He coward away from you and covered himself with his arms. But this time the crowd "awed" at how cute he was. I mean you couldn't blame the audience for doing so.

"Yes I would love." Then you two closed into a hug.

"Good, because I don't need you to kill our boss with the state you were giving Lin."