"Sure."  He agrees with no questions. 

I breathe out a sigh of relief as I give him a big smile.  "Thank you." 

"We should probably get going though.  It is pretty late."  He points out as he checks his silver Rolex. 

I nod my head in agreement as we both get up from our seats.  We meet up with John and Emilia in the foyer as they just closed the front door, probably finished saying goodbye to Carly and Ian. 

"Hey guys, we're about to leave too."  Adam says as he grabs my jacket for me. 

Emilia looks at the two of us and her face just lights up.  "Oh okay.  Would either one of you want some leftovers?"  She offers. 

"No thanks, mom."  Adam replies, turning down her offer.

Emilia frowns at her son but smiles when she turns to look at me with a hopeful expression on her face.  "What about you?" 

I was going to turn her down as well, but she looks so hopeful for me to accept it and she probably really wants to get rid of the food. 

So I nod my head.  "Sure." 

"Great.  I'll be back."  She says as she leaves the foyer. 

"Hope you had a great time tonight."  John says, brown eyes looking down at me. 

I smile and nod my head.  "I did.  Thank you for having me." 

"It was our pleasure.  Hope you come back again."  He smiles. 

"I sure hope so."  I respond back, stealing a glance up at Adam. 

Emilia comes back with a container full of leftovers and hands them to me.  "Here you go, honey."

"Thanks."  I beam.

"Alright mom, we should really get going."  Adam says, before Emilia could say anything else or offer more things. 

"Okay, okay.  I hear you."  She says. 

"Bye Elizabeth honey.  It was so nice to meet you."  She grins as she leans in for a hug. 

"You too."  I respond back as I return her hug. 

"You're welcomed here anytime."  She adds. 

"Thanks, I will keep that in mind."  I chuckle. 

"Nice meeting you."  John says as he shakes my hand.

"You too." 

Adam says bye to his parents and then we leave the house as they close the door behind us.  He clicks a button on his car key and the garage door opens on command as we walk over towards it. 

There were only three cars left.  Adam's Maserati, a black Ferrari and red Porsche. 

He opens the door for me as I hop inside.  I watch him walk around to the driver's side as he opens the door and gets in, closing it after him.