48: A night to Remember

*this chapter contains mature content.  If you're not into that thing, then I suggest you stop reading this and move on...Just a warning*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to bed thinking about Adam.  He's changed so much ever since I had met him.  He's turning into this giant teddy bear that you can't help but love. 

And now I can't sleep because he's on my mind.  I sigh as I roll over to look at the time.  It's one am.  I get up out of bed and leave my room, walking down the hall. 

I stop at his bedroom door and hesitate if I should bother him or not.  I raise my hand, about to knock on the door.  But then I stopped, thinking that maybe he's fast asleep. 

I begin to walk back down the hall, but then stop short.  I can't help myself.  I want to keep talking to him.  I rush back to his door and before my conscious could stop me, I knock.  It takes him a few seconds to open the door but when he does, I smile at him. 

He looks so irresistible with his blue cotton boxers on and white t-shirt, his hair sticking up in different ways. 

"Elizabeth?  Is everything okay?"  He asks, knitting his brows together, probably confused as to why I'm here in the middle of the night. 

But I did something that took me off guard.  I jumped in his arms and crashed my lips onto his.  He was at shock first, but then relaxed as he winds his hands around my waist and pulls me into his room, closing the door behind him. 

I kiss him hard, wanting to taste and feel every part of him.  I need him.  I need him now.  I don't know where this sudden hunger for him came from, but it's there and it's starving. 

He hitches me on his hips and pins me against the wall.  He tangles his fingers in my hair as his other hand is supporting my weight on his arm. 

He pulls away, exposing my lips to the cold air.  "Wait, what about your rule?  I thought you didn't want to do anythi-"

"Fuck my rule.  I want you now."  I moan, rolling my head back. 

"Are you sure?  Because once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop."  He says.

I grip his neck and pull his face closer to mine.  "Yes, I'm sure."  I huskily say. 

"Fuck, there's no going back now."  He hisses as he takes my mouth over with his. 

I open my lips, allowing our tongues to collide and dance with each other.  Adam trails his tongue along my bottom lip and gently bites it, making a moan escape from my lips. 

He breaks away, giving me some breathing time as he makes his way to my neck, sucking hard and nibbling at my sweet spot.  I place both hands in his thick hair and pull him closer to me. 

Adam makes a trail of kisses from my neck, up to my jaw and back up to my lips, attacking them with a hot mouth.  He walks me over to the bed and gently lays me down on my back as he continues to fiercely kiss me. 

His hand travels up my tank top and touches the lace bra that I'm wearing.  I shift to unhook it for him, but he firmly holds me still, looking at me with his dark eyes. 

"Not yet.  That's my job to do."  He huskily says. 

He caresses my breast as he continues I kiss me.  His other hand travels down towards the southern region of my body as he slips it through my cotton shorts.  He traces a finger along the lace of my panties and I felt him grow amongst contact.