"Looks like I'm the one who's gonna be a bridesmaid soon." I said, plopping down on my bed, next to her.

"Pssh PA-LEASE. I'm not smiling at someone else's message. I'm re-reading the messages I sent to various people and I'm smiling because I'm frickin hilarious." She says. "By the way! Where's your guitar? I want to sing you a song."

Yup. She can sing too.

What am I doing in this talented group again?

She and Brenda can sing.

Ashton and Aaron can dance and rap.

Jaycee is the captain of the basketball team and can sing.

What can Alexis do?

Drink coke without it coming out my nose. Oh there's no need for the applause. Ok I sing but I'm way too shy to sing in front of anyone but my mirror.

I got up and got her my guitar and she started strumming to a song I recognized right away.

Paper Crown 👑 by Alec Benjamin.(Song In Media)

🎶A paper crown
And a heart made of glass
A tattered gown
And a kingdom of ash
She walks alone
She can never look back
The story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea
She'll make it out 

When all she needs
When all she wants
When all she finds
When all she is
And ever was
Is compromised
Cause there's no one to love you
When you build your walls
Too high o
And there's no one to love you
When you build your walls too high 🎶

"You're a queen Alexis and I don't want to see low lives like Brad and Jace tear you down. You're much more stronger than any of that and I know that you know it. We're here for you; all of us. Okay maybe Jaycee more than anyone else but you get the point. We all love you and we'll protect you with all that we have. I just don't want you saying all this 'I'm not loved' shmur that you always say. You're special and unique and don't you forget it. I'm gonna be there with you til the day you die, reminding you." She said, her eyes filled with tears.

My tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably. I hugged her so hard and we were both crying for ages!

"Thank you for being my friend Sabrina. Thank you for having my back and for being my soulmate!" I said, my voice thick from crying.

I'm a very lucky girl.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was the police. They told her that there were no signs of a break in nor were there any signs of anyone being there. They even said that the cameras didn't record anything.

Which was weird because I'm pretty sure we saw people there. Anyways, for today I told her that she and her brothers can stay here and I can take them home in the morning for a change of clothes for the boys since she and I are the same size.

Mr. Blake's funeral was held the Sunday after the incident. His wife was trying her best to not break down and cry; for her little twins Sebastian and Sabrina. (PICS BELOW)

 (PICS BELOW)