Shiro's Bullet, and Hoshimi's Power

Nat’s POV:

I looked at group of teens sadly, and smiled a little. I then saw them start to get up and look my way, and so I quickly turned away, hoping my dark hair and tattered uniform didn’t show that I was the girl they knew. I winced, feeling someone tackle me.

“Nat!!” I heard a familiar voice wail, and so I looked over to see Koyalee. “K-koyalee…” I whisper, and turn around. “H-hi...K-koyalee…” I feel tears start to drip down my cheeks as I hold the broken silver locket close to me, keeping my head lowered.

“N-nat...Nat… Goddamnit, Nat!!!” I heard someone roar, and so I looked up to see Bon storm over to me, his eyes red and puffy, his cheeks sticky with tears. Koyalee let go of my frame, only to let me get lifted up into the air, showered with curse words and happy tears. “Nat...you worried me so much…” He mumbled, his eyes pained but-but loving. “Nat, I-”

“I-I need to tell you something, Ryuuji!” I blurt out, tears flowing from my eyes.

“N-nani?” He mutters, and the group goes silent. I blush as I close my eyes, and look back at him determined.

“I-I need to tell you something. A-After we dispel the enemy.” I mumble, my cheeks flushed. He nods, setting me down gently and patting my head, flattening my bangs. “S-stop!!” I whimper, and blush as I squirm. He only smiled faintly, then nudged me to Rin. “O-Onii- W-where’s Nee-san?!” I yelp, and look around frantically. “Nee-san...Nee-san!” I see Shima with a guilty look in his eyes, and so I start to tremble as I storm to him, gripping his collar as I start to cry again. “W-what’d you do to her?!” I yell at him, shaking him.

“N-Nat...I-I...Gome-”

“Chigau!!!” I scream, tears flooding my eyes again. “Chigau...Chigau...Chigau!!” I scream. “Not her!! Not Hoshimi!!” I protest, and look around frantically. “Not another part of my family...Not another one…” I whisper, and see a silky strand of creamy hair. “H-hoshimi!! Nee-san!” I cry, and collapse next to her.

She was clutching her stomach, a huge gash in her ribs. “N-Nee-san, daijoubu...I-I’ll get you better…” I whisper to her, soothing myself as I kept on pressing against her wound. I concentrated, and kept on pressing and healing her. “C’mon...C’mon...Hoshimi, please!!” I cried, tears dripping down to my chin to her cheeks.

“Onee...chan…?” She whispered, her voice weak and hoarse. I nod desperately, holding her hand and healing her with another.

“H-Hai!! It’s me, Onee-Onee-chan!” I choke down a sob, and quickly usher Koyalee over. “Y-you’ll be fine! Just-just please bear with me!” I start to feel my tears splash onto her hair, her bloodied body.

“Onee-chan...are you...crying?” She whispers softly, and slowly tries to brush away the tears that trailed down my cheeks.

“H-hai. I...I am.” I whisper, and start to bite back sobs and wails. She was dying. Her demonic side couldn’t help her healing; it was too sudden and the staff had pierced her tail too, so first her cells would try to heal the tail first. “C-C’mon...please…” I pleaded, and my heart ached as I felt her own heartbeat start to fade. “No...Chigau…” I whisper, my figure trembling visibly. Hoshimi smiled bloodily at me, and her hand went slack, her eyes closing.

No!!!!

Bon’s POV:

I watched Nat start to sob and bawl over her dead sister’s body, my chest aching. The girl who was sobbing had just lost her only family, most likely. Daichi had said something about them dying. Should I ask her? I quickly shook my head, and so I crouched next to her, trying to sustain my anger and guilt as I tenderly rested my hand on her shoulder, closing her eyelids of her flames of blue for eyes, that gazed onward to the sky.