SPECIAL: Movie Edition

Author's Note:

This is placed in the time of the Blue Exorcist Movie, so first: If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This won't affect the story at all, it's like a one-shot of what's happened before. Also- WARNING: FEELS MAY BE EXPERIENCED DURING THIS ONE-SHOT, SO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME IF THAT HAPPENS. GOOD BYE AND HAPPY READING.

Nat’s POV:

I cocked my head to the side as I saw the three Kyoto boys clad in blue goop. I slowly covered my mouth, starting to giggle. “Were you guys the ones in the MOLB accident?” I blush as I giggle more, starting to laugh.

“S-Shut up!” Bon exclaims, his cheeks red-or at least under the blue goop- as he clenched his fist in frustration.

“I see.” I giggle more as I hold their hands, wiping them with a towel before giving them each one, ushering them into the bath. “Usamaro-san, Onii-san, there are people who will help you now!! I am free!” I cheer, smirking slightly as I start to dry my soaked curls. I had to help Rin try to wash Usamaro up, with a major fail. Now, I could sit back and relax because there were others to help. I sneezed and sighed. Dammit, I have a cold. I sigh and smile a little at Izumo and Shiemi who had gathered clothes.

“Why’re you so...wet?” I hear a snicker from the bath, and so Izumo throws a book into that area, then hearing a deep, throaty yelp and a slim titter of laughter.

“D-Damn you, Kamiki!!” Bon scowls, rubbing his head. I giggle a little, looking back at the two girls.

“I had to help wash up Usamaro.” I shudder, remembering how he had touched me in very...awkward...places. “They both got me soaked.” I grumble, now in a pair of sweats and a shirt of Rin’s that went over my shoulder. “It’s fun to be with them, though. It’s like when we were little.” I smile faintly, and look back at them. “They’re like what the three of us-Rin, Yukio and I- were like when we were little. It’s fun, and I love having those times with them.”

I see Usamaro run out with a towel on, and so I smile and high five him as I crouch down to his level, giving him his undies first and then his other clothes. I blush as he accidentally grabs for the top of the sweats I had on, and so it fell a little down as the boys came in. Shima had a nosebleed as Bon and Konkemaru shrieked, closing their eyes with red faces.

“D-D-DON’T LOOK!!” I scream, and cover my front before quickly tossing the other clothes to him, hiding behind Rin who also just came out. I whimper and hide, sitting down and sulking in a corner. After a few moments, I got back and helped him put the clothes on with a giggle, kneeling down in front of him before finishing, patting his head. He tried to pat my head, so he got up to stand on my legs, going on his tiptoes and patting my head too. I smile a little more, and sit him back down before smiling at Izumo. “Thanks for getting him the clothes.” I murmur to her.

“I-I just got what I could find first.” She mumbled, crossing her arms. When he went to hug her, he instead had his hands up her skirt, flashing her panties. She squeaked, and quickly covered her front of her skirt.

“D-Did the time just fly by?” Shima sputtered, his nose red and his cheeks a reddening color. I blush and quickly pick up Usamaro, keeping him on my side as I start to wave, setting Usamaro back down to hug the three boys and the girls, though he only hugged their legs. Rin and I waved while they left, each of Usamaro’s hands encased in one of ours.

At dinner, I giggled as Usamaro and Kuro rapidly blew into their food, taking bites out of it each time. I smiled, slowly eating mine and smiling at Rin, pecking his cheek. “Thanks, Onii-san!” I grin a little, and he only pats my head, rubbing the top of it.