Chapter 20

Nialls POV

"I think I remember you" Cady says

I'm just so shocked and happy. I just I can't....

"Niall?" She repeats.

I just pick her up and spin her around. "OH MY GOD" I exclaim.

She just laughs at me. I put her down and hug her. "I've waited for this day...." I whispered as I put my forehead on hers.

"Me too" she laughs

In a matter of seconds our lips connect. Hungrily I pull her closer to me. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she parts her lips as our tongues fight for dominance, I win I back her up onto the couch as we lay down I straddle her waist and grind down on her as she moans I smirk. I kiss down her jaw to her neck and suck on her neck, nipping and biting at it. She moans and I continue kissing her neck.

"Hey do you want fo-OH MY GOD MY INNOCENCE!" Harry shouts.

I jump and fall off the couch.

Harry starts laughing.

"COCK BLOCK" I yell and he laughs harder. Cady is just blushing EXTREMELY bad.

"Whatever food is up stairs" he smirks and walks away.

"Let's goooooo" I say. "NO! I have a very obvious love bite on my neck" she says

I wrap my arms around her waist and lean my head up to her ear and whisper "yeah, they'll know your mine" and I bite her ear lobe. She moans. "LETS GET FOOD!!!" I shout and run upstairs "FUCKING TEASE!" She shouts at me and I laugh.

*******************************

That was epically short but amazing

Luv ya