Chapter two

Hey well there will be drama. And if you didn't know there will be a twist.

************************************

Nicki's •POV•

I woke up to the smell of cologne. I looked and I saw liam beside me sleeping. He was shirtless. "Liam harry'a going to kill you!" I said (A/N that was the twist lol. Came so early)

"I don't care." Liam said gazing into my eyes. "Where is harry?" I asked liam. "He went to the store, the rest of the boys know about us. I told them last night." Liam said to me. I snuggled my face into Liam's chest. I felt like crying for no reason. I heard the front door open downstairs. "Liam leave." I said. "No I. Dont. Care. What Harry thinks. I love you." I said to her. I heard Niall talking to Harry and Harry sounded mad. He came upstairs and stormed into my room. "NICOLE ANNE STYLES!" Harry screamed. "WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND LIAM." he screamed again. "Nothing Harry" I said lying. Liam could see I was lying. "Niall told me that Liam was dating you." Harry said more calm. "No I'm not dating her. I just came to get to know her more." Liam made an excuse because he didn't want Harry to hurt me. "Okay well I'm going back to my shopping now. Niall don't say anything to me about this." Harry said. As soon as the coast was clear, Liam went full out on Niall. "WHAT THE F*CK NIALL! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY SECRET!" Liam screamed angrily at Niall. "I told him bc you said he couldn't keep you two apart. And I wanted to test that." Niall said. Liam was so irritated he punched Niall right in the face. "THAT WAS FOR F*CKING WITH MY LOVE LIFE!" Liam screamed. I stared at them, fighting. I called haz. I had to.

"Hey haz." I said

"Hey what do you need?" He asked me.

"Can you buy me some ice cream?" I chickened out.

"Yea sure love." He said.

"Thanks bye!" I said to Harry and hung up.

I knew Liam was still beating Niall up so I didn't interfere. I hear Louis and Zayn come out of there rooms to the noise. "What the hell" Louis said to me. "Niall told Harry about me and Liam and me and Liam told him we weren't and cleared it up and now Liam is beating the living shit out of him. I explained. "Oh." They said. They went to join Liam. I felt guilty.

Harry's •POV•

Okay I know Liam and Nicki are hiding something. I need to know. I really don't want to make her upset. I feel bad. I arrived home when I saw her and Liam cuddling on the couch as I ignored, set the groceries on the table and went upstairs. I was shocked she lied. I couldn't hold it in. I had to storm down there. I stopped my self in my tracks as I see Liam give my sister a kiss on the lips and how happy she looked. I turned around. I was tearing up but it was the right thing to do, confront them in a nice way. I went downstairs. "Hey Nicki hey Liam, hows it going." I asked they quickly pulled apart. "Good just watching TV. Nothing happened." Said Liam. "Listen guys I saw you cuddling. I almost yelled but then I saw you kiss Nicki and Nicki's smile made my day. She just looked so happy with you. And I didn't wanna jeopardize that." I said tearing up a bit as I saw Nicki tearing a bit too. "How long has this been going on." I asked. "We started going out three weeks before you asked me to move in, I had no idea he was in your band. I ignored this life because your hurt me to get to it." Nicki said almost completely crying. I was almost sobbing myself after that story. Only because our past was brought up. I got up and hugged my sister. Letting her go was hard for me the first time. Now I have to accept that there's another boy in her life that loves her, and he was one of my best friend, my caring and mature best friend. I couldn't be happier.

*THREE HOURS LATER*

Zayn's •POV•

We were getting ready for an interview. We scheduled this a month ago and I wasn't ready yet. I felt someone hug me from behind. It was Nicki. She was so nice and comforting. Perfect for liam. "Don't worry be happy, drink Pepsi be sexy." She said and laughed. I hugged her and sent her to Liam's room. I was still so nervous. I hate interviews when I have no idea what they are about. I heard harry's door open. Oh no. I just sent Nicki in Liam's room. "Hey where's the couple?" Harry asked. How did he know? Oh my god did Niall tell him again. "What couple" I ask. " Zayn don't play dumb I know and they know I know." Harry said. Relieved I said "in Liam's room." A flash of scared anger came on his face. I regret telling him. I followed him in where I see them making out completely zoned out of the world and into their session. Harry had a look of fear in his eyes. He calmed himself down and kept watching. I did too. Liam's hands slided down to right above Nicki's bum. He slid his hands onto her bum and rubbed it. Harry it to flustered and angered to watch more and he quietly shut the door.

I followed Harry.

Nialls •POV•

Someone had to inform them it was almost time to go. I was the one who did it. I opened the door and to my surprise they were just sleeping. I got a questioned look on my face as to what Harry told me. Shook them to tell them it was time for the interview. They woke up and groggily got up to fix there hair. I went back into Harry's room. "They were sleeping when I went in."I told him.

We soon drove off to the interview.

************************************

Lemme know what you think will happen at the interview. How about 3 comments 1 vote? Sorry it's short. It's so early/late. It's like 4:46 right now lol.