Chapter 3

Hey guys OH MY GOD! The beginning of this fanfic is 10 times better than the beginning of my other one!! Lol!

Love you.

************************************

Harry's •POV•

The whole drive to the interview I ignored liam. I didn't know they were that serious with their relationship. I didn't want to hurt my sister again, but I wanted to kill liam. "Harry you've been so quiet, what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Nothing" my voiced cracked. "Spill Harry" Niall said. "We'll my problem is you Liam" I said. "What?!" He asked shocked and hurt, he obviously knew why. "I thought you trusted me!" Liam said a little madder. "WELL WHEN I SEE MY LITTLE SISTER MAKING OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND ISN'T WHAT I EXPECTED TO SEE WHEN I TRY TO TELL YOU TO GET READY FOR THE INTERVIEW EARLY. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BUT I JUST WATCHED IN A SHOCK TILL YOU DECIDE TO TOUCH HER BUM AND TEN IT BECAME TOO MUCH TO WATCH! I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT NICKI. I JUST GOT BACK ON HER GOOD SIDE SINCEVI LEFT HER TO GET HURT AND CAUSED HER TO LEAVE SCARS!" I exploded. It was soon silent. Everyone let it sink in before I spoke softly again. "I'm sorry".

We were soon at the interview. Nicki took a cab bc she didn't want to get there till it was closer to the actual interview. We just arrived and we saw Lou there. I sat with lux on my lap. I lifted her in the air and made her fly like an airplane. "Harry." I heard a deep voice say. I turned to see liam. "Sorry for going to far with Nicki" he said. "No I should be sorry, I shouldn't have stayed and watched you. And I shouldn't have exploded at you in the car." I apologized. Liam just sighed. And I could see his eyes tear up. I pulled him into a bro hug with soon to a comforting hug.

Nicki had just arrived. We were going on in 3 min. She was waiting backstage as she saw the other celebrity leaving from his interview before ours. She screamed catching his attention. "Hey you a fan?" He asked her. "O-of c-course. I love your music. Can I have an autograph?" I asked "of course! Anything for a fan!" He said. He finished signing her phone case for her. "THANK YOU JUSTIN BIEBER!" Nicki said excitedly. He kissed her on the cheek. She blushed. "No problem, after all your a fan, and Harry Styles sister." Justin said. He left and she came back to me. We were about to go on. "He kissed me!" She screamed excitedly. Liam kissed her softly on the lips. We walked onstage and took our seats.

"NOW WERE BACK WITH ONE DIRECTION!" The tv interview said.

"So boys, popping the question right out first, who's single and who's taken?" She asked.

All of us single people go first. Me, Niall, and Zayn raise our hands saying were single. She asked us a few questions then moved on. "how long have you guys been together with your girls" she asked Liam and Louis. "A few months" Louis said. "6/16/13. So for three weeks. They are backstage" Liam said. I smiled.

"Call them onstage" the interviewer says. My eyes go wide.

*FLASH BACK*

It was summer 2008. I was 13 and Nicki was 12. We were at a neighborhood barbecue. There was karaoke. "Hey Harry Go sing karaoke" she said to me. "Okay, but only if you sing with me." I said to her. "Harry you know I have stage fright!" She complained. "Please Nicole" I pleaded. "Fine Harold." She said since I said Nicole. We went up and started singing. I sang first and when It came to her solo, she froze. Her face turned green and she threw up all over the place. She started running away. "NICKI!" I screamed after her. She ignored it. "NICOLE ANNE STYLES!" I screamed. She stopped and turned. I ran to her and hugged her. "I promise I won't make you go onstage ever again." I said hugging her. "Pinky promise?" She asked. "Pinky promise!" I said as we locked pinkies.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Nicki's •POV•

"Bring them onstage" I heard the interview lady say. Oh no. "No need to do that" I hear Harry immediately say. The crowd booed. "Why?" The interview lady asked. "I don't want to embarrass my sister!" Harry exclaimed. I froze. The bad feeling came back. I knew Harry was going to get in big trouble with management. "Which of you is dating his sister." The interviewer asked. "I, Liam Payne, am dating Nicole Anne Styles" Liam confessed. The crowd gasped. They all knew I was Harry's sister.

"We'll now we will move on. Is there anything new happening?" The interviewer asked

"Yes, my sister moved in, were going on a big tour, and" I see a man with a medium sized box. "A puppy." I hear Harry say. Oh my god a puppy!!! Yay!!

Girls awed. "Now we would like to perform." They said. The music to WMYB came on. It's been a little while since that song has been sung on stage by one direction. "Your insecure, don't know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the door." Liam sings his part. He looks back and smiles. The interviewer saw and Liam motioned me to come over. I sighed and walked slightly towards liam. Then all of a sudden I freeze. Harry runs to me and hugs me. He switched places with Niall so I could be between him and liam. I feel safe in my brothers arms.

They started singing Little things. Liam looks at me when he sings. So does Harry. I smile. As soon as they were done we left. I left with the boys this time bc I wanted to see lux.

As soon as we got in the car I fell asleep. Liam carried me inside. I notched my brother wasn't here. "Where's Harry?!? I ask scaredly. "He's with management about his blow up today" Zayn said.

My phone blew up with twitter messages. Most were followers. A found one that caught my eye. It was from Justin: met the beautiful Nicole Styles today. She made my day. I Laughed and replied: you def made my day Justin ;). He also followed me!

Harry's •POV•

I was with management, discussing my behavior towards the interviewer. "Harry you could have destroyed your rep, luckily in the end it worked for you." Simon said. "Simon. I promised her that I would never make her go onstage enless she wanted to." I said. "That's not a choice when your famous!" Simon exclaimed. "IT IS FOR ME!" I yelled at simon. His eyes widened. He knew I was protective. I stared at him. "Harry, why did you lash out on me?" Simon asked. "Because! I love my sister and that comes before any stupid band!" I screamed. It took me a few min to realize they taped that. I was shocked. Simon let me out and I left the scene. I couldn't believe I said that. If I meant it then why did I leave for the x-factor.

As soon as I got home Niall asked why this video was all over the Internet and talkshows. "I lashed out on him and he used me to market how sweet one direction is" I said. "He used me to get more fans!" I yelled. The boys were shocked Simon did that.

The next morning I woke up in my bed and went to make breakfast. I was only wearing my boxers but Nicki was my sister so it's not like she didn't see me like this before. We used to take baths together. I heard Nicki coming downstairs. "Oh we're going naked now, Aight. Nicki said taking her barley visible shorts bc she had a long t-shirt on. "Put your shorts back on! You love in a house full of perverted boys and I don't want any slips. "No" Nicki said. "Nicole. Anne. Styles. Put. Your. Shorts. Back. On." I said. "Or what!" She said! "Or else I'm going to tickle you!" I said as I chased her around the house. I finally tackled her and tickled her. All four boys came to check out what was happening. I found Nicki's underwear was showing and three of those four stared. I picked her up and gave her piggy back into the kitchen. I put her shorts back on for her and took her upstairs before nodding at Liam to go ahead and freak out on the three boys.

Liam's •POV•

I screamed at Niall and Zayn for staring at my girlfriends underwear and told them to go down stairs. Then I yelled louder at Louis for staring since he has a girlfriend.

************************************

OOO OH MY GOD WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!! Sorry it's short but it's got drama. A vote and a comment. Plz. I will write more even if I don't get a vote and a comment.