Chapter 23

Nickis POV

Wow. Louis.

I guess I wasnt thinking because I just kissed him back. His touch was gentle and compassionate.

His hands held onto my face.
I liked the way he kissed me.

I heard a knock on the door and I jumped away. Louis coughed and opened the door. Harry stood there, holding the phone. "It's for Nicki...." His eyes squinted at Louis. "Why are you in here?"

"I was helping her with Alex, I was just about to go" Louis laughed awkwardly and headed towards the door, but Harry stopped him. I took the phone and walked into another part of the room,

"Hello?" I asked.

"Nicole! Thank god. I heard about, the situation" the voice said on the line.

"Addie!" I cheered. She left awhile ago, I guess I just forgot to tell you.

"Now listen, I'll come whoop his ass anytime. He's stupid for doing that to you-" I stopped listening when I heard Harry say something.

"Louis I don't know what your thinking about but if it's my sister I swea-"

"I would never hurt her" Louis defended. "I'm not Liam, Harry"

"No one though Liam would do it" Harry pointed out.

"No one thinks I'll be loyal, but I will be" Louis sighed,

"NICOLE ANNE ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Addie shouted. "No, I'm sorry I have to go Addie, I'll see you soon babecakes love you" I mumbled into the phone and hung up. Don't judge our nicknames twat, we're cool.

I headed back over to Louis and Harry,
Harry glared at Louis furiously.

"It, it was babecakes... Uh are you two okay" I asked cautiously,

"Tell her what you told me" Harry pushed Louis.

"No Harry come on" Louis pleaded.

"You wanna show me? Tell her what you told me" Harry over pronunciated

"I really like you...." Louis mumbled, so it sounded like "Irajfdb fiktu"

"What?" I giggled, amused.

"I really like you!" He sighed. I was caught off guard and confused. What?

"I like you. I've liked you for a little while now, but you were with Liam and I had El and I don't know" he confessed.

"Louis if this is about that kiss-" I was interrupted

"YOU KISSED HER?!" Harry shouted. Great wake up the whole god damn neighborhood, why don't you?

"IT WAS GOOD TIMING AND IVE BEDN WANTING TO FOR FOREVER!" Louis panicked.

Harry looked like he was about to kill a bitch

"Harry calm your fucking dick" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes, and folded his arms. I focused my attention back on Louis.

"I kissed you back, for a reason. I like you, but that doesn't mean you have to like me. You shouldn't force yourself to do something because Someone else is hurting, and you want to fix it" I told him.

"But Nicole, I do like you. Not because of how you're feeling right now or any of that. I'm just an advantage taker when it comes to times like these, because it makes me feel like a hero. You make me feel something" He smiled at me.

Harry gagged. "Stop this this is cheesy, way too cheesy I can't with ANY of you guys"

I just laughed, until I heard a thud and a scream from the hallway. I peeked my head out, and there was that slut, laying on the hard wood floor.