Chapter 7

so bitches wanna complain. whateves. sorry for taking so long to update. the least you can do is VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************

harry's *POV*

Nicki's eyes widened. I looked at her confused, but her eyes didn't move from behind me. she looked, scared, almost terrified. I looked behind me and my eyes almost popped out of my head, that dick was here! why would Dylan invite him?! he knows what that dick did to Nicki. "come here nicki" I said pulling her in a hug. she cried into my chest while Gemma gave us a weird look. I pointed behind me and she gasped. "hel- whats wrong?" liam asked. he came back from going to get drinks at the consession stand. Gemma took him away and explained this to him. I heard a loud "WHAT" and Gemma laugh. "You seemed pissed" Gemma said as they inched closer. "Hell naw, I'm just gonna keep her away from him if its the last thing I do" Liam said. Soon Nicholas was inching closer as I kept my eyes on him. "You know what? I'm knackered, lets go" I said trying to take Nicki out of this place. "No I wanna skate!" She whined so I it her skates and we went on the skate floor. "Yellow!" Nicholas said behind us. "Get the fuck away" I warned. "Not till I finish what I started" he breathed on Nicki's neck, she looked terrified. "I SAID GET AWAY!" I shouted and everyone focused on me. "NICE TRY MR POPSTAR! IF YOU HURT ME, A MILLION LITTLE GIRLS WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOU!" He shouted back. "Maybe if you had some balls..." I mumbled. He fully broke out and threw a punch at me. I caught his hand and bent it backwards. I couldn't hold him off for long on my own so I motioned for Liam to help me. "Oh so your lil friend here is gonna stop me, huh?" He asked. Liam came over and helped me bend Nicks hand so it broke. Most people shielded their eyes, but some watched. Nick looked like he was about to cry. "What the hell man? I didn't think you could do that" he said. "BELIEVE IT SUCKA!" Me and Liam yelled and skated away with Nicki, who was laughing her ass off. "OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO DID THAT!!!! OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed. I calmed her down as she smiled at me. "Thanks for doing that guys" she said. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. We exited the rink and went in the VIP room again. Dylan was waiting for us with an angry look on his face. "WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed. "What?" I asked. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO NICK?" he asked. "YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME THE FIRST TIME! YOU HURT ME! HOW DARE YOU COME BACK INTO MY LIFE, KEEPING MY HOPES UP AND THEN YELL AT HARRY FOR DEFENDING ME! PLEASE, YOUR FUCKED UP!" nicki yelled. She stormed away. She found Gemma and we left, leaving a shocked dylan.

We got back home, an hour early. "Hey why you home?" Eleanor asked. "Shit happened" was nickis reply. "Dylan happened" was Gemmas reply. "IM SICK OF THEIR SHIT" was my reply. "I just followed them" was Liam's reply. "Oh. Sorry" Eleanor replied. "It's fine, where's your boyfriend?" I asked her. "In the kitchen. With Niall" she said. "Oh happy fucking birthday" Nicki mumbled. "Omfg thank you. No one said that to me today" Eleanor replied. "Your welcome. I feel bad for you. You were born on my shit hole of a cousins birthday" Nicki said. My phone buzzed. It's Dylan.

"Why did you call?" I said sternly, making sure he knew I was pissed.

"I'm sorry Harry" he said.

"Your just screwing me" I almost yelled.

"No dude, hear me out" he said sincerely.

"Fine!" I groaned. I really didn't have time.

"Okay Harry I'm sorry for everthing, the fights, the girl, nick, leaving, calling you gay, and having your hopes up" he paused. I had a flashback

•FLASHBACK•

"How long till we get their? I wanna see dylan!" Nicki whined. Mum and dad groaned. "Nicole Anne Styles, please be quiet like your brother!" Mum complained. "Mum?" I asked. "Yes Harry?" She asked me. "Is Dylan going to hurt me again?" I asked, scared of the answer. "Don't worry about that Harold. If he tries anything just get me" I reassured him. "Thanks mummy" I said. Dad slowly pulled up into the house. I was only 5 and Nicki was 4. "DYLAN!" she excitedly yelled. "NICKI!" He yelled. Dylan was 6, a year older than me and two older than Nicki. No matter what I told Nicki about Dylan, she always defended him.