Chapter 8

okay so HAPPY BUFDAY NIALLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ummmm yeah I have to re write this bc it disappeared last time!!!! LUV YOU ALLLL!!!! ps New character in this book. her name is Cadence, you'll find out the rest.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Louis' *POV*

We were on our way to the mall after the police station, they are now searching for Nick. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL" Nicki screamed. "THANK YOU BUT IM RIGHT HERE!" niall yelled. "OW shut it" I mumbled. as we pulled up in the parking lot, I jumped out while the car was still moving. "SUICIDE JUMP" I screamed and jumped out. I fell flat on my face. "Ouchy" I said. it did hurt, ALOT, but I wasn't gonna cry in front of everyone. "OMFG ARE YOU OKAY!" Nicki screamed running towards me. "yea yea" my voice cracked, shit. "POOR BOOBEAR" she screamed and hugged me. she is crazy. "Im fine im fine" I said. "NO YOU'RE NOT" she yelled. now I was laughing.

we walked towards different stores. "LEGGO TO ABERCROMBIE!" Nicki yelled. "kk" harry said and oof we went to Abercrombie. "you guys bought a lot of clothes from Abercrombie" Niall told Nicki and Harry. "Yea Nicole, you got like 50 billion shit" harry said. "LOOK WHOS TALKIN STYLES" nicki said. "whatever" harry said. now we were heading off to Hollister.

"OMFG THESE SHORTS ARE ADORBS!!" Eleanor screamed from across the store. "MA'AM please quiet down" the teenage employee said. "sorry" el whispered. Nicki had just showed back up from the back of the store. "WOAH that's 1000 POUNDS WORTH OF CLOTHES!!" I nearly yelled. "no its only 212 pounds" nicki stated. "still a lot" I mumbled. niall went crazy, he spent nearly 575 pounds. we were about to leave when,

"BOOBEAR?!?" that voice sounds familiar, my eyes widened.

"CADY?!?!?!" I yelled turning around. sure enough it was Cady. she ran towards me and hugged me tight. "I missed you" I mumbled, "I missed you too" she barely whispered back. that's when I knew she was crying. "Wut is going on?" the boys and girls asked. "This is Cady" I said. "um nice intro idiot. I am Cadence Johanna Tomlinson. I ran away and have lived with my friend since 1998" Cady explained herself. "Are you his full sister or half sister?" Nicki asked. "Full" she said. they all were surprised that I didn't tell them. "WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL US TOMMO" nicki just about screeched. "um you don't need to know EVERYTHING about me" I told her. "but im your bff!" she pouted. I laughed. "lets go set up for your party Nialler" Liam said. Niall followed Liam, Zayn followed Niall, Harry followed Zayn, Nicki followed Harry, Eleanor followed Nicki, and Perrie followed Eleanor. they all stopped and faced us. "are you coming or what?" Harry asked. "yea, can Cady come?" I asked. "Sure, she can move in if you want, we don't have a room ready. only the guest room" Liam said. "um she can sleep in my room" Nicki offered. Liam shot her a look and harry gave Liam a death glare. I laughed at them. "do you like blue?" Nicki asked her. "YES I LOVE BLUE!" cady replied. "GREAT! we will all be best friends!" Nicki exclaimed. tbh, nicki loved new people, and especially new friends. that's what I like about her. SHES A REALLY GOOD FRIEND.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Cady's *POV*

I was already settled in, and me and the girls were bffs. plus I got to hang out with Louis and Mum more. I hopped in the shower to quickly rinse. I used my favorite Vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, and my lavender scented bodywash. I hopped out and put on some high-waist shorts and a tank top with a studded cross on it. I pulled my dirty blonde hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs. "HEYO" I yelled. "Hi" they all said. "hey Cady would you like to go meet Lux and Lou with us for breakfast tomorrow?" Perrie asks. "Sure! when?" I asked. "around 12:30-1:00" Nicki said. "Cool beans, im hungry" I said I walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I started think about my crush, and I was crushing HARD on him. I have a major crush on Niall. I zoned out for a few minutes and I saw nicki motioning her hand in front of my face "Ello, EARTH TO CADENCE" she yelled. "yea?" I asked biting into my apple. "I asked if you wanted to have a party tonight?" Nicki said. "YESHHH!" I exclaimed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

HEYYY I UPDATED!! love you guys!