the truth about this book

hi so a lot of you guys may or may not have noticed my lack of updates and I feel like I owe you guys an explanation. So first of all I started this book about a year ago and so many of the chapters at the beginning of this book were kind of biased and w/o any real, substantial proof. When I started this book, I got a lot of requests and felt like I needed to make people happy so I spent less time doing actual research and more time trying to find the most 'shocking' comparisons.

As time went on and I started reading comments I realized thanks to a lot of you guys that I wasn't making fair comparisons (eg. photos from different angles, lighting, and makeup, which impacted how fair the comparison was). It was around the Rosé & Jungkook part 2s that I started giving more solid support for my claims and giving fairer comparisons. I also paid a lot more attention to you guy's input, and tried to use the feedback -negative or positive - to improve my researching and analyses.

The problem is now that I've become less biased and more knowledgable not only about plastic surgery but also makeup, body structure, and other important factors, I've come to realize that I don't necessarily agree with some of my earlier chapters. I've mentioned this before when I talked about whether I should remake chapters for Jungkook and Jimin but it also holds true for some other chapters. As of now, I'm considering whether I should remake a lot of chapters or keep moving on like I've mostly been doing up until recently.

----------------------------------

aNYWAYS (I doubt anyone actually read this far)  LETS CELEBRATE MY EXPANSION OF KNOWLEDGE !!

lol jk but thank you guys if you've stuck around this long, I hope to deliver well-supported chapters in the future that can meet both of our expectations. ((:

aLSO MANY OF YOU GUYS COME AT ME FOR THINGS I HAVE CLEARLY STATED IN MY DISCLAIMER, SUCH AS THE FACT THAT THIS IS AN OPINION BOOK, SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF Y'ALL GETTING PRESSED??

but for the most part ily guys so thank you for the support and getting this book to 60k 💖😭