...about Bom

hi ppl.
so I've been asked a couple of times to discuss Park Bom in this story and I'd like to clear up why I haven't.

the main reason I haven't done any requests regarding her is because it would just be extremely redundant and unnecessary. Especially after her scandal (she was found with drugs tHAT WERE PRESCRIBED TO HER) and everyone started giving her pointless hate in huge quantities. Her plastic surgery has also been discussed again and again and again, and as a person who believes plastic surgery is a choice, I strongly disagree with the amount of shaming she has received for it. I mean it's her face, so why does it matter to all those people who were so harsh toward her?

I understand if you guys think it's unfair that I talk about other idols and not Bom, but I think it is quite fair considering how much hate and criticism she's already received for it, and I'd rather not shed more light on a topic that has become so controversial and probably caused her a lot of depression and insecurity. I hope you guys can see why I consider this too heavy to discuss since it leads to even bigger issues regarding Bom and the hate she received.

But anyway, I personally think Bom is beautiful inside out and I respect her as an idol and a human being, which is why I've chosen not to write about her plastic surgery. Please respect my choice to not write about her and stop requesting her so frequently.

Thank you!!

(also sorry for the lack of updates I'm in the midst of exams)

(ALSO IM THINKING ABOUT A PART TO FOR LISA)