"Well my parents traveled for a much needed holiday and both my brothers have soccer practice and they don't come til 8 pm. Our housekeeper told me to call her as soon as I get home so that she could come and prepare our lunch. So the closer you came to my house the more I could feel that someone's in it. So when you came very close to it, I saw a pick up truck that's familiar and I saw the light to the upstairs rooms open. I knew something was wrong because nobody's supposed to be home yet." She said, her lips quivering in fear.

"Did you happen to see this pick up truck outside the hospital I was at?" I say, my heart almost stopping.

"Yeah and also in school. How'd you know?" She asked.

"Jaycee told me he saw it there. Let me get home first because there's something I need to tell you."

"Wait. Let me get this straight. What you're trying to say is that whoever owns that truck is trying to kill you? But why would anyone kill you angel? What good would that do them?" She asks, confused.

"I tried figuring out a way to map it all in my head but it doesn't really make sense. I haven't done anything to anyone so it really doesn't make sense."

We sat in silence before Sabrina jumped.

"I need to call my brothers and tell them to come here and I need to call the cops, because God knows what it is that they're doing there right now." She says, dialling her brother's phone number. After she gave them my address, she called 911.

Operator: 911 what's your emergency?
Sabrina: um I think someone broke into my house
O: What makes you say that ma'am?
S: I passed by it and nobody's supposed to be inside it, but I found a pick up truck parked outside with the upstairs lights all turned on.
O: What is your address ma'am?
S: 6737 Treasure Cove Drive
O: Ok, a patrol car is going to check it out. We'll reach you if there's anything suspicious or if the coast is clear.
S: Ok thank you.

All the while I was thinking about poor Mr. Blake. He was such a sweet and nice person who understood everyone's problems because he's almost as young as we are. He loved everyone equally and would always help us on our exams.

He loved everyone and everyone loved him. He genuinely cared about us which made him the most popular teacher in our school. He had a wife and 2 babies who aren't ever going to grow up and see their father.

He was the one who taught me that it was okay to stand out and be unique because at some point, our time will come and we will shine.

Why would anyone want to kill him?? What bad has he done to the world?

"Hey Lexi you ok?" Said Sabrina, bursting my thinking bubble.

"I was thinking about Mr. Blake. I don't understand why would anyone want to kill him? He's the nicest and most respected teacher in school."

"I know. He loved us dearly and we loved him. But sometimes people do stupid things for the worst reasons. I don't know if we can ask the cops about it though." She said.

"The cops!! That's it! I can hack into their system and see the investigation notes." I exclaimed as I went to open my computer, Sabrina right behind me.

Investigation:

*Victim: Blake James Cameron
*Age: 23
*D.O.B: February 14, 1992
*Blood type: O-
*Height: 6'4
*C.O.D: Multiple stab wounds and one blunt force trauma to the head
*Missing Items: Teacher ID
*Weapon: Serrated knife and Spectrophotometer
*Suspects: Under Investigation.

"Oh My God!! He was stabbed!" Said Sabrina, almost in tears.

"And nobody stole anything. All they did was take his teacher ID." I stated, more like to myself.

But why?

Why would you brutally kill someone just for an ID.
Mr. Blake went to the storage room to get our lab equipment.

Then it hit me and OH did it hit me hard.

He went to the storage room.

On the second floor.

The same place I saw the reflection of the sun from.

The same place HE was hiding.

AN:Who do you think killed Mr

AN:
Who do you think killed Mr. Blake??!

What do you guys think of my book so far??? Hope you guys like it❤️❤️ If you do please be sure to vote, comment and tell your friends about it✨✨✨✨

#FrenchFriesAndPopsicleSkies