~17~

Josh's POV

We gathered all the supplies that we needed, I had so many idea's, we were going to do them all.

I wrote on sheets of paper what each of us would be doing. I know Julie said she wanted to help, I was gonna put her on guard, but she'd slap me or something.

"Charlie you know what your doing?" I asked, he nodded looking down at the paper.

"Yea soaking their toothbrushes in fish oil and  replacing their shaving cream with cocking glue." I nodded giving him a thumbs-ups, I turned to Guy, he smiled and read off his part.

"Dyeing there clothes green in the  washer, changing the tv settings to Korean and tying all there shoes together adding some colorful touches." Guy said, he was happy to be a part of this.

Adam and I are doing our part together. I looked at Adam as he told the other two what we'd be doing.

"Putting shaving cream all around their beds, so they slip. Then putting chocolate and peanut butter in their shampoo." There's four of them were getting tonight.

"And Julie will be writing all over the walls in spray paint, leaving it anonymous. Plus she'll be throwing mud in the room adding a rat." I said, We might have too much planned, but they've hurt me too much, they deserve this.

We had all the supplies, we sent Julie shopping with Connie. Connie knows nothing, not even the note that I got. Only Coach, Adam, Guy, Charlie know about the note.

"Ready?" I asked, they nodded putting black ball caps on, Guy wanted to make it real so he put black marks across his face. Adam and I wore black, Charlie wore dark blue and black. Julie will show up how Julie wants.

We met in the other half of the dorms. Where Team Canda, Russia and Italy are staying. We met on the third floor waiting by the vending machine. We waited for Julie to arrive with everything. We had a few things, but she bought most of the stuff with the money we gave her. I don't go shopping.

I sat leaning against the wall falling to sleep, Guy sat beside me. Adam and Charlie talked for awhile about Minnesota. We heard the door open beside us, I shot up seeing Julie with bags of stuff.

She gave us the things to carry as she pick locked their dorm room. We sat there with huge smiles plastered to our faces. She opened the door, we saw them all asleep thank god. It was two in the morning.

Adam and I went to Easton's (his last name)bed placing shaving cream around his bed. We made mountains of it, the can was too loud so we broke the top off dumping it on the floor. We put green slime along the top bunk bed and the ladder.

Around Simons bed, we put piles of shaving cream around it and at the bottom and around the bottom of the bunk bed where,  Miller and Doneli's beds are. We laughed quietly looking at the guys progress.

Adam went to the bathroom where Charlie was and replaced their shampoo with chocolate and peanut butter. There breaths are gonna smell tomorrow, fish oil yum.

Guy came back from the washing machine and started messing with the tv. I went to Julie seeing her work. She wrote Canadians in big, then crossed it out putting Hate 4 Loosers. I smiled seeing the art work, she put J.B.-J.G.-C.C.-G.G-A.B, our initials, they won't know it was us.

We left the room quietly as we closed the door, bringing all our stuff and throwing it in the trash cans. We left the west side of the building going to the lobby so we can get to the east side. Julie went to her floor, finding her room.

I laughed jumping with excitement with howls from the three guys. We ran into our room, happy dancing. Before we hit the lights out.

~~~~~~~~~

I heard yelling coming from the halls, I opened my eyes looking at Adam as we smiled rolling over in our beds. I heard Charlie laughing and Guy's snoring.

I fell back asleep for what seemed like 10 minutes. Someone ripped the blankets off my bed, looking up to see  Michael, I thought I was dreaming so I fell back asleep. Till I heard then name Joshy, that was my brother.

"Michael" I said, he smiled looking at me. He jumped on my bed looking around. I noticed Charlie was awake and was walking around the room.

"He let me in" Michael said pointing to Charlie. I smiled thanking Charlie.

"How'd you get here? Who told you this was my room?" I asked, he smiled.

"Mom and dad were busy, so grand-pa flew with me here." He said, I nodded. He must be downstairs. I realized we had a game today against Germany.

"Nice, but how'd you find my room?" I asked, he looked down, trying to remember.

"A girl found me on the second floor and brought me." A girl?

"Do you know her name?" I asked, Adam woke up listening to our conversation when he whispered in my ear 'Julie' .

"No, but she had blonde-brown hair, and she was tall, but smaller then you." He said, Adam looked at me and smirked.

"Adam" I said, smiling and pushing him back onto his bed. He laughed grabbing a t-shirt. I got up grabbing my t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. Michael was sitting on my bed staring at Charlie and Adam.

"Oh, Michael, this is Adam, Charlie and Guy is sleeping up there." I said pointing to each one, Adam waved. I don't think either Adam or Charlie have brothers, Michael's like our little mascot.

"Guy wake up." Adam said shaking him, Charlie headed down stairs for break fast. Guy woke up rubbing his eyes and he threw a shirt on and shorts.

Michael followed us down stairs, when we walked into the lunch room, we heard loud squeals and 'aws'. Dang girls are loud, Guy looked at the girls and smiled, fixing their hair but they pushed passed him. Michael his behind Adam and I.