"Don't refuse me next time, Noh. I don't like to be rejected." I have never felt so helpless like i did with him. He was so dominating i felt like i was so small infront of him. But i must object this time, no matter how weak i am to him.

"I'll kill myself if you introduce me to your family, P'." I said weakly. I stare at the road ahead of me. "It doesn't matter anymore. I'm already dying when you raped me before."

Just then, he surrendered. He patted my head and touched my cheek and ran his finger to my lips. "Let's head to the uni. Soon you will share my office there, anyway." I turned to look at him, i don't understand.

"You passed the exam. And you'll live in my apartment, Noh. How nice is that?"

It was like watching a horror movie. No, worse. "Phun won't be agree on that. He's very possessive over me." I said.

He laughed maniacally. "There's a secret i'm going to tell you. I couldn't get it up before i met you. Even for the most beautiful women or men. Phun  knew it, ofcourse. That's why the only person he trusted to guard you when he's gone would be me. Do you understand now Noh?"

This is crazy. The whole thing is a mess. Can i clap my hands now? seems like i'm in the middle of a tv drama, it was so unbelievable. I search for a tiniest little bit of lie in his eyes but i couldn't find any. It's as if i'm doomed from the moment he laid his eyes on me.

"I don't know why Noh, but when you bumped at me that day, my little Naek suddenly woke up to full size. You're the first person who can do this to me. That's why i have to get you no matter how. There's no way out for you, my Noh."

That's why he was so inexperience, unlike Phun. He acted based on his drive, like a hungry wolf to it's prey. I felt sorry for him, but i don't love him. At all.

"If you keep raping me like this I would end up dead from bleeding." I said almost to myself. There's no stopping him, i know. But at least i die trying.

He drove us to his office, but not before stopping by his pack of a friend at the cafeteria. They were howling at me as soon as they see me.

"He's so cute, Naek. He's yours?" one of them asked Naek. The said person grinned at me. "Not officially, but yes, he is mine. Stay away from him." They howled again. I wish i could just teleport myself away from that place. I couldn't even lift my face from embarrassment. "Hey babe, come sit over here. Naek, fucker, you hit it this time dude." One of them checking up on me. "Milky white skin, so smooth, slender body, lean muscle, silky hair, big round hazel eyes, pouty rosy lips..man, are you really a boy?"

Naek put his arms on my shoulder. "He's going to medical faculty this year. And yes, he's a boy, the last time i check." He raised something from his pants pocket, and i realized that it was the blood soaked handkerchief..I tried to stand up but he pushed me back to the chair. I hung my head so low i thought it was gonna fall to the floor. He degraded me so bad as if i wasn't human in his eyes.

"You crazy Naek! You raped the poor kid?!" They asked in a whisper. They look at me sympathetically. Tears rolling down my face again, unstoppable, while i looked away.

"Crazy bastard.."

"He wouldn't had a chance against Naek. He's very strong."

I started to shiver. I clench my fist it looked so pale. It was too much. "He's so pale, i think he's fainting." I really wished i was fainting, so i can escape for a moment. But i guess i've made a bad karma in the past, that all the deity won't take pity on me.

I tried to stand up once again, this time with strength applied. But once i got up he pulled me hard to him and made me sit on his lap! He hugged my waist and whisper to me. "Be a good boy and sit down or i'll kiss you now."

"Fuck you!"

"Let go of me!" I tried to let myself loose from his death grip. No one helped me, they seemed to enjoy the show.

"Boy, you're lucky. Everybody's been clinging over to Naek wanted to get his attention, but look at you. You get his full attention yet you try to shake him off." One of the guys smirked at me. " What's his name, Naek?" He asked.

"Cutie." I elbowed him on his ribs, causing him hissed in pain. But that doesn't stop him from hugging me."I think i need to give him a lesson. I'll see you guys later in my offfice at noon, make sure you knock first, ok?"

He dragged me, who practically hit his grip most of the time, to his office that's located nearby.

A lot of people are looking at him. He is very good looking if not for his strange obsession over me. That pshycho. He's always smiling to everbody he knows and even his lecturer doesn't try to stop him from doing what he did to me.

What kind of person he really is? I'm puzzled by his swinging behaviour. Why would he do what he did? I remembered about Dexter the serial killer and instantly got a goosebumps all over me.

When we arrived in his office he instantly locked the door behind him to my utter horror. I was going to protest when he told me to sit down. 

I didn't have a time to observe this office the first time i got here. It was very organized with medal of honor hanging from every corner. Certificate of appreciation's everywhere, and trophies of many different fields are arranged in a nice way. He was very similar to Phun but Phun never showed off in front of anyone.

Maybe the saying was right, the more you accomplish in life, the more lonely you become. I can't see the family picture anywhere, even a single trace of them. That room was so cold and empty, void any emotion from the occupant. But despite that, i sat on one of the couch saying nothing.
"Need anything?" He asked me.

"Have a gun?" He could help me end my life.

He laughed heartily. "Didn't i gave you one just a couple hours ago?"

My turn to blush. I showed him my middle finger but he still laughs. "Phun's way much better than you are, jerk."

"Oh? How so?" He touches my cheek with his callous finger. Callous? It was very suspicious.

"Phun is stronger than you, yet more gentle. He can always made me accomodate him no matter how big he becomes or how many times he wanted me." I said half whispering.

He clenched his teeth hearing me saying about Phun. "Can you not mention him just once?"

I looked at him. "How can i? He's the only one who's in my heart, not you. I hope someday you'll find love, if you're still alive by then."

He approached me closer and looked at me in a strange way. Did he try to be gentle with me? He leaned closer and cupped my head between his hands, and looked at me in the eyes.

"Why? Why does my heart beats like a drum everytime you near? in my whole life, there never been anyone who made me feel like i'm reeling on a thin thread if i'm not with you. It's ok for me if you're with Phun but if you're not..."